Все Категории

Chronos reward bug for Persian positions (coffer key)

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
31 март 2018, 15:2331.03.18

Apparently I accumulated enough power points doing PP to collect daily and weekly rewards of class II and IV keys.

When I went to generals equip I found that ALL of my TEMP ITEMS were wiped out and had been replaced by coffers and enough keys to open them ALL with 23 hours remaining.  

I believe I was only suppose to receive 1 each of a class II & IV key, no coffers.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
1 апр. 2018, 14:5201.04.18

That is interesting, yes they were lv 2 which is what the Chronos daily reward was 1 class II key, but I did not receive the class IV key

for the weekly reward, so that was lost also.

Although my situation was a little different than some of those.  I did not have to reboot, I lost coffers and equip

higher than lv 2, so I don't see it as a benefit, I still see it as a bug.  And I wound prefer to have what I lost returned.

So, I guess I wait and see if Plarium addresses the problem and reimburses me for what I lost.  Anyone know what the average response 

time is?

Agent PavelTechnical Support
2 апр. 2018, 08:3602.04.18

Greystone said:

That is interesting, yes they were lv 2 which is what the Chronos daily reward was 1 class II key, but I did not receive the class IV key

for the weekly reward, so that was lost also.

Although my situation was a little different than some of those.  I did not have to reboot, I lost coffers and equip

higher than lv 2, so I don't see it as a benefit, I still see it as a bug.  And I wound prefer to have what I lost returned.

So, I guess I wait and see if Plarium addresses the problem and reimburses me for what I lost.  Anyone know what the average response 

time is?

Hello, Archon!

Could you please describe the issue in detail? If I understood you correctly, you had claimed one reward for Daily and Monthly Chronos quests but received other rewards. Is this correct? If possible, please attach a screenshot of the issued quests. 
2 апр. 2018, 10:5402.04.18

Greystone

User

User ID: 1414606

Post ID: 471774

Send message

31 March, 2018, 3:23 PM UTC

Apparently I accumulated enough power points doing PP to collect daily and weekly rewards of class II and IV keys.

When I went to generals equip I found that ALL of my TEMP ITEMS were wiped out and had been replaced by coffers and enough keys to open them ALL with 23 hours remaining.  

I believe I was only suppose to receive 1 each of a class II & IV key, no coffers.

That is interesting, yes they were lv 2 which is what the Chronos daily reward was 1 class II key, but I did not receive the class IV key  for the weekly reward, so that was lost also.    Although my situation was a little different than some of those.  I did not have to reboot, I lost coffers and equip  higher than lv 2, so I don't see it as a benefit, I still see it as a bug.  And I wound prefer to have what I lost returned.    So, I guess I wait and see if Plarium addresses the problem and reimburses me for what I lost.  Anyone know what the average response   time is?

I collected daily and weekly reward went to generals equip to find all of my temp item replaced with uncommon class II coffers with keys.

I don't have a screen shot.  What else can I tell you?

3 апр. 2018, 09:4403.04.18
Greystone said:

Greystone

User

User ID: 1414606

Post ID: 471774

Send message

31 March, 2018, 3:23 PM UTC

That is interesting, yes they were lv 2 which is what the Chronos daily reward was 1 class II key, but I did not receive the class IV key  for the weekly reward, so that was lost also.    Although my situation was a little different than some of those.  I did not have to reboot, I lost coffers and equip  higher than lv 2, so I don't see it as a benefit, I still see it as a bug.  And I wound prefer to have what I lost returned.    So, I guess I wait and see if Plarium addresses the problem and reimburses me for what I lost.  Anyone know what the average response   time is?

I collected daily and weekly reward went to generals equip to find all of my temp item replaced with uncommon class II coffers with keys.

I don't have a screen shot.  What else can I tell you?

Could you please specify the name of the quest? I will try to reproduce the issue and I need to follow the exact steps. 
3 апр. 2018, 12:5103.04.18

Chronos daily quest ( Defeat Persian Units worth,  (believe it was) 30,000 Power Points at Positions ) reward 1 ea class II uncommon key, not sure if or whether there were experience points or any thing else.

Weekly quest ( Defeat Persian Units worth, 21,000,000 Power Points, at Positions, reward class IV rare key and 120 exp points.

I worked the PP from lowest level up. I did  personal events, working the personal events around to the PP defend or attack event.  So the personal event was on attack or defend 2 positions it was completed at same time Chronos weekly event was completed.  

I had not collected daily reward until I received notice that weekly event had completed, this was not intentional, it is what happened.

I went and collected daily then weekly rewards for the PP, then went to Generals equip and saw what had happened.

Let me know if there are any more questions. 

3 апр. 2018, 15:1803.04.18

I left out one thing, when the weekly goal was achieved and the prompt came up, I used the prompt to go there, once there

I wnet and collected daily first then weekly.

4 апр. 2018, 10:5504.04.18

Greystone said:

I left out one thing, when the weekly goal was achieved and the prompt came up, I used the prompt to go there, once there

I wnet and collected daily first then weekly.

Thank you for the details!

I have tried to reproduce this case. No coffers were issued when I claimed the reward for the quests. 

Please note that when you attack PP, you can receive coffers as the rewards for the victory. They are displayed in the battle reports. 

The reward for the Daily and Weekly Chronos quest is issued correctly. The bug has not been confirmed. 
5 апр. 2018, 00:4105.04.18

I suppose we can call it a glitch then, instead of a bug, cya next time.