Все Категории

Lost Souls Chill - an alt in there

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
3 сент. 2017, 12:2603.09.17

hello people , i need some information if you guys have had a similar experience , 

there is a player named achiles ifs in the coalition lost souls chill , and my coalition is allied with the lost souls chill coalition aswell , 

been minding my own business until earlier today a ''commandant'' in this well reputed great coalition decided to break the rules of no attacking allies , and spied on my city from 309 miles far , and then raided after a few hours , i have been trying to contact the hegemon and the ''diplomacy officer'' but no reply as of now , and so same from the poles in there , here is a short convo between this ''achieles'' who came out of the blue , https://gyazo.com/80a10b73ff17f15ea3bda7e2c230c03c 

i have been having issues only with one coalition whose name i wont say here  , and am assuming its an alt from someone in there definetly , its wierd nowdays , you attack one player , then that player will attack you back from 2 different coalitions , LOL , 

and this ''commandant'' also is ajobless person , sending me these amount of sieges , thats right , 113 sieges , , https://gyazo.com/8943cc510cf8b7078b14e47a64b2ceaf

how i know this is an alt ? its clear the true enemy wants to craze things up for his personal agenda between our coas , i have nothing to do with achiles untill now  , and has this fury in him against me , defiently an alt for someone i whacked :) 

so if anyone has info on this player , please share , or send a pm , here is the player , 

i have never experienced this kind of cheap behaviour and multiple sieges that too from a officer in a good coalition , looks like a member of a cheap coalition by the looks of his tactivs , defiently not from Ls origins , so let me know guys , 

https://gyazo.com/20ce521215bf8045e1cda2866b5ac7d0

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 сент. 2017, 12:5403.09.17

187 ? lol

yeah they arent like that , its just that one stinky fish in the pond who dirties it , on purpose trying to cause beef , could be an enemy of Ls aswell trying to get coas against them , got to be careful not to fall in for their traps
3 сент. 2017, 14:1303.09.17

hi these f'ckers do this on purpose as they try to gain pvp we have a group of coals fighting ls and we hve big guns do you want to join??can send mesg 

regards,

robert

3 сент. 2017, 14:2303.09.17
3 сент. 2017, 14:24(отредактировано)

lol , not because of just one alt , if i do so , the alt succeeds ;) lol

besides the heg of Ls chill is a friend and a chill guy so all is well , alts aint getting nothing ;)
4 сент. 2017, 17:1904.09.17
4 сент. 2017, 17:20(отредактировано)

okay now the main coalition who i am having =issues with , isnt just having alts in lost souls chill , but in lost souls pack aswell , 

and this coalition am having enemity with has alts everywhere across in coalitions , and is using the alts like a coward against us , lol

and lost souls and the coas that these alts are in are my allies , and yet they use these alts against an allied coalition , disspointing , as i said , you attack one enemy and he uses his alt to get to you like a coward , that too the alts that are in two Ls coas who are allied , and seems like they know about the alts yet allow them in the coalition , and they know they are alts of another coalition and are using their alts attacking an allied coalition yet allowed to stay in the coalition as a good rank , what the heck? lol

here is another alt , 

checkout city names and dp's , lol

https://gyazo.com/48403e0a1cf3316135707b382b123683 , this is the member of the coalition am having issues with

https://gyazo.com/787bc294ab544e81ca6b7c29eb9be7fd , this is the lost souls pack (allied coa) , who is a rank commandant which is an alt , alt as an officer , lol

so guys be careful whom you make officers in the coalition and keep note of your members who are mostly alts who use their alts for their real "MAIN" coalition , BE AWARE.

if any of you have information on these two accounts , of wheels in ls pack and achiles in ls chill , pls pm me , 

punisher-

5 сент. 2017, 10:1305.09.17

zeejay said:

thats the reason lost souls and their clans have gone down bcoz of allowing alts and inspite of knowing keeping them in

I agree, its their Leader "DUB" who encourage his clan to make alts and used them for bullying. LS is now drifting and starting to fall under the leadership of Dub, curtains will fall while dub is on stage.

Majority of LS big coiners left and joined Nordman,MM, Titans300 and HOB.

whats left in LS is Dub and his Hoplites.... hahahaha
5 сент. 2017, 12:5605.09.17
Kenji said:

zeejay said:

thats the reason lost souls and their clans have gone down bcoz of allowing alts and inspite of knowing keeping them in

I agree, its their Leader "DUB" who encourage his clan to make alts and used them for bullying. LS is now drifting and starting to fall under the leadership of Dub, curtains will fall while dub is on stage.

He can alone chew bitches like you.
5 сент. 2017, 14:2105.09.17
Ashu said:

Kenji said:

zeejay said:

He can alone chew bitches like you.
A-aaaa-aaa-ASHUUUU... sorry for sneezing. Take a bath you smells like rat.
5 сент. 2017, 15:0205.09.17

Kenji said:

A-aaaa-aaa-ASHUUUU... sorry for sneezing. Take a bath you smells like rat.
You smell me from so far lol??? You talk about rats, are they your lost & found cousins?
5 сент. 2017, 16:2705.09.17
5 сент. 2017, 16:31(отредактировано)

i dont know about dub , but he is a friend , a good guy , atleast to me , and i have a couple of friends in the lost souls clans , all good folks , 

its only the other coalitions who have made alts and placed them in few of the ls clans , and those other coas are using their alts which is placed in ls clans to fight their enemies for the benefit of their ''other'' main coalition they belong to and violate rules , and not respecting the fact that ls and me are allies , and theyre going against allies masked as an ifs member , when in fact they in reality dont belong to ifs but to a different federation , i dont have problem with alts unless they use it against any of my allies and break the rules for the other main coalition they actually belong too 

but everyone is entitled to their own opinions based on the experiences they've had .

5 сент. 2017, 17:4705.09.17

Well, if you have 40+ coalitions its easier to make enemies. Hence alts. What is the solution to alts? judging can lose a good player from the coalition.

This game is already imbalanced because of coining, so its not really serious if any coalition falls.

10 сент. 2017, 13:5310.09.17

Hi Zeejay,

which coalition are you from?

Do you have facts to prove your accusation?