Все Категории

Death squad back on path set by the Gods

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
4 март 2016, 20:4604.03.16

Hello everyone! We are currently looking for level 40 and up players who are active and aggressive well not to aggressive we got enough too aggressive players . We are a close group that has a lot of fun chatting, teaching, learning, and battling. If you are just now learning how to play the game or are a seasoned warrior you are certain to have a great time in our coalition.

We offer guidance, troop support and resources to help you grow. If you have any questions please feel free to message me, or any pole.

Looking forward to hearing from the chosen brave

cords are -320 1421

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 март 2016, 17:5406.03.16
18 авг. 2019, 12:04(отредактировано)

we break offence of those who will attack any of our ancors http://prnt.sc/abyule and we break def of those who will def from our anchors http://prntscr.com/abz545.....death squad is the home of the brave n free key word FREEEEE!!!..a lot of coa dont give u that freedom to raid n play as you want as long as it dont affect  the team 

10 март 2016, 21:0710.03.16
10 март 2016, 21:09(отредактировано)

Albert D GREAT said:

*SNIP*  .death squad is the home of the brave n free key word FREEEEE!!!..a lot of coa dont give u that freedom to raid n play as you want as long as it dont affect  the team 

More coalitions has that intention, like it's in my coalition also 

At the other hand; I had different times  contact  in the game with members of Death Squad. And we always had a nice conversation with each other and I can mention that  you have a nice group of decent players that has respect for other players in the game. 

Opponents of other players when it goes that way in the game, but nice cooperative players  also when it end up that way between players in the game.