Все Категории

Eliminate Nordmann hegemony.

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
22 окт. 2019, 01:3422.10.19

This is communique #1.  Nordmann is attempting to develop itself as the sole dominant COA in the Sparta game.  There have always been strong COAs and the game has been stimulating and enjoyable due the rise and fall of alliances and COAs.  Even if you were a small player the possibility of an occasional rewarding success provided balance and a fair gamble to the game.

That is changing.  Nordmann which was the #1 COA does not taking losing its crown with graciousness, sportsmanship or any semblance of humor.  They have recruited a juggernaut of high level players and are emboldened now to the point of threatening any COA that stands between them and the #1 position.  I was a member of Nordmann for a brief amount of time.  All in all they were an OK bunch of people but since I could not speak German I felt a bit isolated.  With no ill will toward Nordmann I wished them well and moved to a COA with a personality more in synch with mine.  I did not join any COA that was an enemy of Nordmann.  I did not desire to be in conflict with previous comrades.

That has now, unfortunately, has changed.  Nordmann has repeatedly attacked and degraded our COA for no other reason than to intimidate, suppress and exercise dominance.  They now dictate what other COAs can possess and where they can locate on the Sparta map.  Like a previous real world Fascist entity that once attempted to dominate all of Europe and N. Africa Nordmann is now maneuvering itself to dominate all of Sparta in a manner that will result in their being in #1 position indefinitely while suppressing and hindering play by every COA below them., especially those COAs and Unions perceived as threatening Nordmann Hegemony.

The time is coming when all COAs and Unions will be called upon to unite in a temporary alliance  and eliminate the  Fascist Nordmann COA Regime to ensure that the Plarium Sparta game remains an environment of relative egalitarianism; where all have a chance to raise themselves through persistence, skill, patience and learned craft.   If not then this game will soon be devoid of entertainment. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 окт. 2019, 06:3522.10.19

Cry me a river.

The other super coalitions do the same.
22 окт. 2019, 09:3122.10.19
I of course respect your opinion and position and wish you well in the wars ahead.
22 окт. 2019, 17:0122.10.19

i say since 2 years 2 solutions;;;;

the first  send all offense  in their capitol  when no tournament    for the moment its not war    no coalition have balls to hit their capitol ! im ready to send all  but we need to do hit together ! we will make damage  not downgrade  it but make  big damage ! when im in a ring   if my adversary more stronger than me i  fight i know i will loose but i fight and if i make him some damage im happy.....

the second solution   nords  politic is dictate by plarium  and they help nords so  put all your capitol level 5   no pan   and  nords cant do nothing and you will see plarium will change his politic  helping nords.....
22 окт. 2019, 18:4722.10.19
topic moved to the correct forum
1 янв. 2020, 14:0801.01.20
coktailus NTD said:

i say since 2 years 2 solutions;;;;

the first  send all offense  in their capitol  when no tournament    for the moment its not war    no coalition have balls to hit their capitol ! im ready to send all  but we need to do hit together ! we will make damage  not downgrade  it but make  big damage ! when im in a ring   if my adversary more stronger than me i  fight i know i will loose but i fight and if i make him some damage im happy.....

the second solution   nords  politic is dictate by plarium  and they help nords so  put all your capitol level 5   no pan   and  nords cant do nothing and you will see plarium will change his politic  helping nords.....
I never met a loser like you - you cry like a little girls sins day you start playing - until I play this game you can leave 1000 years you will never win agains NORDMAN COLAITION 
26 янв. 2020, 22:5626.01.20
26 янв. 2020, 22:57(отредактировано)

There are only two ways to beat Nordmann.

Method 1: You need to get Bill Gates or Warren Buffet to start liking this game ... 

Method 2: You need to make this game so boring for them, that some of their strong players will just get bored and quit the game. Currently, with all the threats you make against them, you are keeping them entertained.
29 янв. 2020, 12:0429.01.20

• Same story since I started playing....  Threats, no results.

• Many wasted troops and players quit this game with false promises by a few loud mouths who convince them that "the time is now! we will bring them down"

• False Prophets who still have armies and mouths but their listeners no longer have armies

• Who has really ruined this game? Think about that....

9 апр. 2020, 01:5609.04.20

Sir Iron Nuts said:

That has now, unfortunately, has changed.  Nordmann has repeatedly attacked and degraded our COA for no other reason than to intimidate, suppress and exercise dominance.  They now dictate what other COAs can possess and where they can locate on the Sparta map.  Like a previous real world Fascist entity that once attempted to dominate all of Europe and N. Africa Nordmann is now maneuvering itself to dominate all of Sparta in a manner that will result in their being in #1 position indefinitely while suppressing and hindering play by every COA below them., especially those COAs and Unions perceived as threatening Nordmann Hegemony.

The time is coming when all COAs and Unions will be called upon to unite in a temporary alliance  and eliminate the  Fascist Nordmann COA Regime to ensure that the Plarium Sparta game remains an environment of relative egalitarianism; where all have a chance to raise themselves through persistence, skill, patience and learned craft.   If not then this game will soon be devoid of entertainment. 

How did I miss this? Several months later, still nothing from your call to arms! Looks like we are still dominating the game and will always!

We do dictate what other coalitions can possess and where they can locate in Sparta. If you seek to raise pantheons, please seek counsel with our wonderful hege-lady Penthe aka Juliet. She will let you know where you can raise a few pantheons. 
13 апр. 2020, 07:3613.04.20
I remember hearing how Dub and LS and the 40 LS coas where bully's and maybe we where and I have no love for nordman many of them are from Israeli or Russia not Germany but it is what it is in the real world rich country's call the shots as they have money to buy the best and biggest military but the bottom line is there enough power in this game to crush nordman if you can just get it to work on that if not there just doing what all powerfull coas have done run the game