Все Категории

More Improvements To Team Location Lockdown

How to join our moderation team?

More Improvements To Team Location Lockdown

SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE

Commander,

Thanks to your feedback, changes have been made to the Team Location Lockdown.

It is now easier to complete Areas, meaning you are sure to make greater progress through the Event than before.

The Team Location Lockdown is on now and these changes have been implemented, so team up, take on ZHG's forces, and pick up outstanding prizes!

END MESSAGE
SYNDICATE HIGH PRIORITY MESSAGE 

Просмотры
Комментарии
17 март 2023, 10:0117.03.23
20 март 2023, 01:0820.03.23

I do not know exactly the changes you have made to this event and this is the second time you have made updates to this event but the event is totally useless. The entire event is set up so Plarium wins. At no level do you or can you actually win more than you lose, so why play. At least S&D you can get a payout or gain troops. This event is impossible for you to do that. I will not be trying it out to see if these changes made a difference as Plarium should have done it right the first time. 

20 март 2023, 09:2120.03.23
20 март 2023, 09:29(отредактировано)

You have to change the setting:

It must not be me (the team leader) who has to go looking for my team members, but it must be the other players who are looking for the team they like (on a page that includes a list of all the teams created by others) and offer themselves to be a part of one of them. 

The current method of forming a team (with active research to be carried out by the team leader) does not work, it is wrong, it is not able to match "supply" and "demand"... 

... in fact, in the current setting, whoever supplies his offer (the team leader), does not have the possibility of exposing it to the potential interested public, but must already know who the 3 users interested in his offer are, and call them to himself.

it is as if a florist could not open a small shop in his own city (and advertise on TV, in newspapers, billboards, etc.), but the only way to get in touch with his potential clientele was to call the citizens one by one to ask them by telephone if they were interested in buying a bouquet of flowers... it is clear to everyone that this method does not work. 

DariaCommunity Manager
20 март 2023, 11:3320.03.23
Mike

I do not know exactly the changes you have made to this event and this is the second time you have made updates to this event but the event is totally useless. The entire event is set up so Plarium wins. At no level do you or can you actually win more than you lose, so why play. At least S&D you can get a payout or gain troops. This event is impossible for you to do that. I will not be trying it out to see if these changes made a difference as Plarium should have done it right the first time. 

Interesting point of view, Commander. I'm sorry to hear it. Some of the players gave a try to this event and noticed some positive changes. It may be worth trying. And I'm really looking forward to finding our your feedback 🕵

DariaCommunity Manager
20 март 2023, 11:4820.03.23
Red Terror

You have to change the setting:

It must not be me (the team leader) who has to go looking for my team members, but it must be the other players who are looking for the team they like (on a page that includes a list of all the teams created by others) and offer themselves to be a part of one of them. 

The current method of forming a team (with active research to be carried out by the team leader) does not work, it is wrong, it is not able to match "supply" and "demand"... 

... in fact, in the current setting, whoever supplies his offer (the team leader), does not have the possibility of exposing it to the potential interested public, but must already know who the 3 users interested in his offer are, and call them to himself.

it is as if a florist could not open a small shop in his own city (and advertise on TV, in newspapers, billboards, etc.), but the only way to get in touch with his potential clientele was to call the citizens one by one to ask them by telephone if they were interested in buying a bouquet of flowers... it is clear to everyone that this method does not work. 

Really curious suggestion, Commander! I like the idea that players can look for their own team and offer their participation in it. However, currently, our team has many other interesting ideas that are of higher priority, so I must say that, unfortunately, they cannot take this one for implementation. But I admit to saying that I like it a lot! Thanks, Commander! 

8 апр. 2023, 08:3708.04.23

why even play when the box is usually a dupe anyway?  at least the puzzle gives you something in return for a dupe.  its a waste of time, effort, and troops.. for no return imo

DariaCommunity Manager
14 апр. 2023, 08:2914.04.23
Loreen ~ BW

why even play when the box is usually a dupe anyway?  at least the puzzle gives you something in return for a dupe.  its a waste of time, effort, and troops.. for no return imo

I'm sorry to know this, Commander! Of course, our team is working to improve our game and events. I hope that, over time, your opinion will change in a positive direction 💪

15 апр. 2023, 12:5115.04.23
Daria

I'm sorry to know this, Commander! Of course, our team is working to improve our game and events. I hope that, over time, your opinion will change in a positive direction 💪

thats not as bad as all the cheater bots taking our hard earned rewards

DariaCommunity Manager
21 апр. 2023, 10:4721.04.23
Loreen ~ BW

thats not as bad as all the cheater bots taking our hard earned rewards

I feel your pain, Commander. We are continuously monitoring our game for fraudsters. Therefore, if you have the coordinates of such troublemakers, you can send them here or to the support team, and we will investigate 🙏