Все Категории

Combine Black Ops - Defectors

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
11 дек. 2019, 02:5211.12.19

Could we get more information on how Defectors are supposed to benefit us?  The only thing I see is that they are essentially free Operatives that we can use to upgrade other Operatives.  The in game Field Manual states:

Defectors don't fight, but when discharged they share valuable intel with your Special Operatives, granting significant Operative XP.

Generally speaking, I only discharge Operatives to increase the Rank of another Operative although I am aware that you can discharge Operatives to increase the Level of an Operative that is not at max level, at a cost of some resources (and the Operatives you are discharging).  Is this the way we need to discharge the Defectors in order to receive the "significant Operative XP" bonus?

Any additional information regarding Defectors would be greatly appreciated.  The in game Field Manual and the posts I have found either on this forum or on the Official Soldiers Inc Facebook page are not clear on how to use the Defectors.

Thank you.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
18 дек. 2019, 13:0118.12.19

Jennifer said:

Could we get more information on how Defectors are supposed to benefit us?  The only thing I see is that they are essentially free Operatives that we can use to upgrade other Operatives.  The in game Field Manual states:

Defectors don't fight, but when discharged they share valuable intel with your Special Operatives, granting significant Operative XP.

Generally speaking, I only discharge Operatives to increase the Rank of another Operative although I am aware that you can discharge Operatives to increase the Level of an Operative that is not at max level, at a cost of some resources (and the Operatives you are discharging).  Is this the way we need to discharge the Defectors in order to receive the "significant Operative XP" bonus?

Any additional information regarding Defectors would be greatly appreciated.  The in game Field Manual and the posts I have found either on this forum or on the Official Soldiers Inc Facebook page are not clear on how to use the Defectors.

Thank you.

Hello Jennifer, 

Thanks for your post and bringing this to our attention. 

In this particular case, "significant" was used as a literary expression only to emphasize that players will receive XP from Defectors. Their benefit is that you don't need to sacrifice other Special Operatives while you can sacrifice Defectors to upgrade some Special Operatives of yours.