annoying and useless symbols to fix!

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
12 нояб. 2021, 02:3712.11.21

Hello.

i

Regarding the two buildings shown in the figure, could you please remove the symbol indicating "inactivity", when the level to be upgraded requires the use of Upgrade Designs, or when it concerns the development of Protocols?

For both cases mentioned above it is completely useless to indicate an inactivity of this type ... otherwise every building that has not reached its maximum level should also have this symbol above it, but instead it is not! (because it's not needed!)

Regarding the Protocols: a person is certainly aware if his protocols are in negotiation or not (since generally you enter the UCAV Base several times a day)  ... If he does not negotiate a Protocol it is because he intentionally decided not to start the negotiation at that moment, therefore making this symbol active even in case of inactivity of the Protocols causes the player to lose sight of the real signal of which he would have a real interest in being informed, that is: inactivity of the "UCAV fighter" and "Objectives" sections.

I don't know when these two sections become inactive, because the symbol is always active (due to the protocols!). 

So indicating something useless makes you lose sight of the real inactivity that the player would like to be informed about!

Thanks.

Another incorrect game indication that should be fixed is that of the Darknet Tournament, in the "Events" section.

The Darknet tournament is the only Event that continues to display the tag "new" (and the external yellow markers, on the "Events" logo) even after a player has entered and opened this tournament:

https://i.ibb.co/HxFh7Cx/annoying-and-useless-symbols-2.png

In the example shown in the figure, the "new" symbol should disappear immediately after the player has entered the tournament (as happens for all other tournaments) and also the yellow mark on the "Events" logo, after opening the tournament, it should indicate "2" and not "3".

Please, ASAP, remove these annoying symbols that instead of helping a player (as they were meant to do) they harm him!

Thanks.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 нояб. 2021, 14:1524.11.21
24 нояб. 2021, 14:21(отредактировано)

if you do not intend to change it, could you please explain to me (whoever claims that the indications are useful) what my reasoning is wrong with and why it is useful for me to be warned of those two things that I consider useless? (or rather harmful: since it prevents you from knowing when the other 2 inactivity in the UCAV base occur!).

I remember that I consider it useful to abolish only 2 indicators of "intactivity":

• - building levels that are not "Upgrade Designs free" (about Landing Zone)
  • - Protocols development (only externally to the base, not internally!)
30 нояб. 2021, 03:4330.11.21

Devs decided to do this as a reminder for the players when building ar not at max lvl. I dont think they will remove the issue Commander buit thanks for reporting.

15 дек. 2021, 21:3715.12.21

Thanks for the reply.

Ok, then please explain to me why all the other buildings present in my base (which have not reached the max lvl.) do not also report this indication above them.
The only one with the indication is LZ.
This is useful as long as it indicates levels that can be developed for free (lvl. 1 - 6), but becomes misleading for newly introduced levels, which require the use of Upgrade Designs to be developed (a player might believe that he has the LZ to lvl.0, enter, click ... and then, immediately after, realize that he has spent UD! ... w.t.f.!!).

Regarding the Protocols: also in this case, the fact that the base externally shows the symbol of "intactivity" when the protocols are not in negotiation, becomes a misleading signal.

The always-on signage prevents me from knowing when the "Fighter UCAV" and "Targets" sections have become available again for a new turn of activity.
Basically: I cannot be informed of these important inactivity mentioned above, because the inactivity alert signal is constantly on to point me to something useless that I already know!

Honestly, it doesn't seem to me that such an alert system makes sense and is functional for the reasons it is there.  👎

17 дек. 2021, 16:5217.12.21

This sign is only working for building that for some reason can be destroyed by attacks from your enemies Commander. Its just a reminder to show you the need fixed if you want to

19 дек. 2021, 09:5419.12.21
19 дек. 2021, 10:00(отредактировано)

ok, but the problems I raised in this topic remain, namely: 

• Risk of spending U.D. unintentionally, thinking (due to the symbol above it) that your Landing Zone is between LvL. 0 - 5 and requires to be repaired for free. 
  • Impossibility of being warned of the end of the activities in the "Fighter UCAV" and "Targets" sections (of which I am interested to know!), due to the fact that the alert symbol is always active above the building, due to the inactivity of Protocols (which inactivity I'm not interested in!).

In my opinion the interventions to be done would be the following:

- remove the symbol outside the LZ, after lvl6 has been reached (so players don't get confused with levels that require Upgrade Designs to be developed!).

- remove the inactivity symbol outside the "Fighter UCAV" building when the inactivity concerns the Protocols (but leave it only inside the building, above the "Protocols" subfolder).  

21 дек. 2021, 04:4321.12.21
Red Terror

ok, but the problems I raised in this topic remain, namely: 

• Risk of spending U.D. unintentionally, thinking (due to the symbol above it) that your Landing Zone is between LvL. 0 - 5 and requires to be repaired for free. 
  • Impossibility of being warned of the end of the activities in the "Fighter UCAV" and "Targets" sections (of which I am interested to know!), due to the fact that the alert symbol is always active above the building, due to the inactivity of Protocols (which inactivity I'm not interested in!).

In my opinion the interventions to be done would be the following:

- remove the symbol outside the LZ, after lvl6 has been reached (so players don't get confused with levels that require Upgrade Designs to be developed!).

- remove the inactivity symbol outside the "Fighter UCAV" building when the inactivity concerns the Protocols (but leave it only inside the building, above the "Protocols" subfolder).  

I will forward your suggestions to the Devs but please note that THEY decide what to do with it. Thanks for your contribution Commander.

25 дек. 2021, 17:0025.12.21

ok. Thank you.

Merry Christmas all. :)

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.