Все Категории

Coalitions Events and Challenges

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
30 июль 2020, 15:1630.07.20

You created Coalitions which is very useful, but how about creating events and/ or challenges that requires participation among coalition members.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
30 июль 2020, 19:1630.07.20
Dave said:

You created Coalitions which is very useful, but how about creating events and/ or challenges that requires participation among coalition members.
Hello, Dave! Could you please tell me more? How do you see it? 
1 авг. 2020, 16:5301.08.20
1 авг. 2020, 16:54(отредактировано)

Hi Alina,

Coalitions exist but I have found that there is nothing to make them work together so I think that a good it would be good to start with S&D, PVP , SOP and Repo categories for coalition participation.  

At the moment, there are a lot of mines being held by zhg because mines have lost their value in the game.  Smaller combines in particular do not want to invest in mines because they do not have the resources to obtain and hold mines so maybe make it possible for coalitions members to take and hold mines together. Mine cash would be a a problem so instead of having cash for coalition mines, create a different type of reward for coalition members for holding a certain amount of mines. 

That's just a few thoughts off the top of my head. 

Thank you for taking interest in my suggestion.

Regards,

Dave

AlinaCommunity Manager
12 авг. 2020, 10:1012.08.20
Dave said:

Hi Alina,

Coalitions exist but I have found that there is nothing to make them work together so I think that a good it would be good to start with S&D, PVP , SOP and Repo categories for coalition participation.  

At the moment, there are a lot of mines being held by zhg because mines have lost their value in the game.  Smaller combines in particular do not want to invest in mines because they do not have the resources to obtain and hold mines so maybe make it possible for coalitions members to take and hold mines together. Mine cash would be a a problem so instead of having cash for coalition mines, create a different type of reward for coalition members for holding a certain amount of mines. 

That's just a few thoughts off the top of my head. 

Thank you for taking interest in my suggestion.

Regards,

Dave

Hi, Dave! Thanks for your explanation! I'm not sure about this suggestion though. Don't you think that in this case, Combines won't be able to hold any Mines because, obviously, Coalitions are bigger and more powerful?