Все Категории

Making your own Diamond Package

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
9 июль 2020, 18:5809.07.20

Hi Everyone I thought about an Idea when it comes to buying a Diamond Package  it would be a good idea if you could choose what goes into the package   say you spend $10.50   now you get to pick which items go into that package  it would then give players what they are really after   say in that package of  $ 10.50   you get all ready 15,000 Diamonds   but  now you get to choose which items into that package 

Love to hear some feedback on my Idea 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
10 июль 2020, 07:4810.07.20
Chris General Maximus said:

Hi Everyone I thought about an Idea when it comes to buying a Diamond Package  it would be a good idea if you could choose what goes into the package   say you spend $10.50   now you get to pick which items go into that package  it would then give players what they are really after   say in that package of  $ 10.50   you get all ready 15,000 Diamonds   but  now you get to choose which items into that package 

Hi, Chris! Hmm, thanks for your idea, however, what if players choose items that are more expensive than the cost of the package? 
24 июль 2020, 15:2024.07.20
Alina said:

Hi, Chris! Hmm, thanks for your idea, however, what if players choose items that are more expensive than the cost of the package? 
Perhaps have a set diamond value limit and let players choose inside that limit.
AlinaCommunity Manager
27 июль 2020, 07:5627.07.20
27 июль 2020, 07:57(отредактировано)
joeyjoestar40 said:

Alina said:

Perhaps have a set diamond value limit and let players choose inside that limit.
Interesting idea! However, as far as I know, it could be difficult from the technical side. Cheers!