hologram fake bases

hologram fake bases

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
8 июль 2020, 06:5008.07.20

hologram fake bases

Look the picture:

https://i.ibb.co/4fYNbZZ/hologram-fake-bases-suggestion.png

only one attack is true ... the others are "holograms": the identical reflection of the original base (randomly scattered by the system on the map, when you activate the tool).

In the "Traking List" (both in that of the attacker and in that of the defender) there must appear only one attack coming / going ... without showing the distance (in order not to reveal which is the real base).

On the map, however, the attack must appear as coming / going from each base (true base and fakes too).

The screenshot shows an attack scene with this tool active, however it could also be used in the opposite way (for defense) ... indeed: to be honest I think it is better suited for this purpose!

More detailed explanations about the tool:

• The activation of the tool will have a limited duration (e.g. 1 day) ... it will make a limited quantity of copies of my base appear scattered on the map (example: 12 copies?).
  • With a quick glance, there is no way to distinguish the real base from the fake ones.
  • A Recon action performed successfully on a fake base reveals exactly what you would see in the real base (improvised landing zone, turrets, guns, etc.) except the units: it will appear as empty (without units outside bunker) unless the owner and/or other players sent units to it. Regarding resources: a false, credible quantity will be shown to the Recon-player (perhaps based on the average of resources owned in the last 7 days by true base).
  • A tactical attack (nuke) performed on an empty fake base, will show to the nuke-attacker the demolition of turrets and LZ, as if it were true (... in reality it's all fake!) .... the fake turrets will repair themselves with the same time as expected in the real base (this will only happen if the player, whose turrets and LZ have been shot down - but not in reality - is online).
    • A raid / occupation performed on an empty fake base will happen successfully, showing the fake destruction of the turrets and LZ, but it will only be an illusion (the player will actually be occupying a "ghost base" believing he is occupying the real one!). .. in addition, the raided resources will be equal to 0 resources (this does not definitively reveal that it is a fake base, since the owner may have drained his resources on his base before the raid took place!).
    • In addition, you (or anyone else) can send resources to these fake bases, to make any raids by enemies credible. These resources can be raided by anyone and will be available on the "fake base" as long as it exists, after which they will be lost! (the fake bases do not have bunkers for the protection of resources in the raids) ... the capacity to contain real resources (sent by users on the fake base), will be the same as the real base.
    • The occupant of a fake base will be able to select the occupied base among the 3 bases from which he extracts resources, which he has chosen from all those occupied (as if it were true!) ... it will show the normal amount of resources provided by a active player occupied by him (ex: 400 / h), he will be able to click on "collect" every 10 minutes (as normal), but all his activity in this regard will be fake and will not be given the chosen resource (ammo or fuel ) from that base.
    • Any player can send reinforcements on fake bases generated by the system (in each one of them!), without these benefiting from defensive bonuses due to walls, turrets, etc, (which are fake!) except for any bonuses deriving from SO or Strategic Units, sent together with the normal units (just as if he had sent defensive units to a Repository or Depot).
    • all actions performed against the real base will take place normally.
    • the player who activated this tool will have a "button" at his disposal that will allow him to choose what is the true base among all those generated by the system (and consequently which ones are fake)... Once this button is used, it will be necessary to wait for a certain time (e.g. 2h or 4h. ... depends on the total duration of the tool: 12h or 1 day) before it can be used again (the sense is: you cannot change the position of the real base every 5 seconds!).
    • when the tool finishes its action, the final position of the base will be the one chosen last by the player .... so if he wants to end the action in the same place where he activated the tool, he must be careful to select that place as "true base", before the tool runs out. (otherwise its positioning on the map will be permanently changed ... unless he activates this tool again, or uses "precise relocator").
    • Private Messages sent to a fake base will be delivered to the real player ... Reports generated in fake bases will also be delivered to the real player (however so that he can distinguish them from reports that occurred on his real base!).

That's all.

I hope it will interest you or give you the inspiration for something else similar.

Просмотры
    Комментарии
    Комментарии
    AlinaCommunity Manager
    10 июль 2020, 07:5310.07.20
    10 июль 2020, 07:54(отредактировано)
    Red Terror said:

Look the picture:

https://i.ibb.co/4fYNbZZ/hologram-fake-bases-suggestion.png

only one attack is true ... the others are "holograms": the identical reflection of the original base (randomly scattered by the system on the map, when you activate the tool).

In the "Traking List" (both in that of the attacker and in that of the defender) there must appear only one attack coming / going ... without showing the distance (in order not to reveal which is the real base).

On the map, however, the attack must appear as coming / going from each base (true base and fakes too).

The screenshot shows an attack scene with this tool active, however it could also be used in the opposite way (for defense) ... indeed: to be honest I think it is better suited for this purpose!

More detailed explanations about the tool:

• The activation of the tool will have a limited duration (e.g. 1 day) ... it will make a limited quantity of copies of my base appear scattered on the map (example: 12 copies?).
    • With a quick glance, there is no way to distinguish the real base from the fake ones.
    • A Recon action performed successfully on a fake base reveals exactly what you would see in the real base (improvised landing zone, turrets, guns, etc.) except the units: it will appear as empty (without units outside bunker) unless the owner and/or other players sent units to it. Regarding resources: a false, credible quantity will be shown to the Recon-player (perhaps based on the average of resources owned in the last 7 days by true base).
    • A tactical attack (nuke) performed on an empty fake base, will show to the nuke-attacker the demolition of turrets and LZ, as if it were true (... in reality it's all fake!) .... the fake turrets will repair themselves with the same time as expected in the real base (this will only happen if the player, whose turrets and LZ have been shot down - but not in reality - is online).
      • A raid / occupation performed on an empty fake base will happen successfully, showing the fake destruction of the turrets and LZ, but it will only be an illusion (the player will actually be occupying a "ghost base" believing he is occupying the real one!). .. in addition, the raided resources will be equal to 0 resources (this does not definitively reveal that it is a fake base, since the owner may have drained his resources on his base before the raid took place!).
      • In addition, you (or anyone else) can send resources to these fake bases, to make any raids by enemies credible. These resources can be raided by anyone and will be available on the "fake base" as long as it exists, after which they will be lost! (the fake bases do not have bunkers for the protection of resources in the raids) ... the capacity to contain real resources (sent by users on the fake base), will be the same as the real base.
      • The occupant of a fake base will be able to select the occupied base among the 3 bases from which he extracts resources, which he has chosen from all those occupied (as if it were true!) ... it will show the normal amount of resources provided by a active player occupied by him (ex: 400 / h), he will be able to click on "collect" every 10 minutes (as normal), but all his activity in this regard will be fake and will not be given the chosen resource (ammo or fuel ) from that base.
      • Any player can send reinforcements on fake bases generated by the system (in each one of them!), without these benefiting from defensive bonuses due to walls, turrets, etc, (which are fake!) except for any bonuses deriving from SO or Strategic Units, sent together with the normal units (just as if he had sent defensive units to a Repository or Depot).
      • all actions performed against the real base will take place normally.
      • the player who activated this tool will have a "button" at his disposal that will allow him to choose what is the true base among all those generated by the system (and consequently which ones are fake)... Once this button is used, it will be necessary to wait for a certain time (e.g. 2h or 4h. ... depends on the total duration of the tool: 12h or 1 day) before it can be used again (the sense is: you cannot change the position of the real base every 5 seconds!).
      • when the tool finishes its action, the final position of the base will be the one chosen last by the player .... so if he wants to end the action in the same place where he activated the tool, he must be careful to select that place as "true base", before the tool runs out. (otherwise its positioning on the map will be permanently changed ... unless he activates this tool again, or uses "precise relocator").
      • Private Messages sent to a fake base will be delivered to the real player ... Reports generated in fake bases will also be delivered to the real player (however so that he can distinguish them from reports that occurred on his real base!).

That's all.

I hope it will interest you or give you the inspiration for something else similar.

Hello, Red Terror! This suggestion sounds really interesting! Thanks for the detailed explanation, but could you please specify the main purpose of this tool? Thanks in advance!
      10 июль 2020, 16:1310.07.20
      10 июль 2020, 16:27(отредактировано)

ooooww... damn! ... but is it possible that you are never able to figure it out for yourself?

if I exist in 12 different places, my opponent doesn't know which of the 12 "me" is real... and he doesn't know who to attack or does not know who to launch his missiles against.

he is disoriented...

he risks launching a failed/missed attempt-attack., wasting his missiles or his time.

have you never seen Dragon Ball?

.... are other explanations needed? (I hope not!)

AlinaCommunity Manager
      14 июль 2020, 10:4014.07.20

Red Terror said:

ooooww... damn! ... but is it possible that you are never able to figure it out for yourself?

if I exist in 12 different places, my opponent doesn't know which of the 12 "me" is real... and he doesn't know who to attack or does not know who to launch his missiles against.

he is disoriented...

he risks launching a failed/missed attempt-attack., wasting his missiles or his time.

have you never seen Dragon Ball?

.... are other explanations needed? (I hope not!)

Hello, Red Terror! Thanks for your explanation! 

Firstly, I have to issue you a warning. It would be nice of you to avoid sarcasm when we're discussing your suggestion. I think I've explained before how the flow works, haven't I? Since it's your suggestion, I need to dig in and try to find out as many details as possible. Only in this case, I can forward it further. 

Secondly, to be honest, I think this idea is interesting, however, it looks like a complex feature. Taking into account how many plans we already have, we won't have time to implement it in the nearest future. I do hope for your understanding. Cheers!