Все Категории

S.O. tournament (cells 'n' threats): collecting rewards window ("trap tab", with no exit)

S.O. tournament (cells 'n' threats): collecting rewards window ("trap tab", with no exit)

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
7 май 2020, 06:3707.05.20

when a "Special Operatives Tournament" ends (the one where there are cells and threats to climb), you get the rewards.

If you click on "collect rewards", you can no longer exit from that page except in two ways:

- collecting rewards.

- closing the game and restarting it!

Please insert an "X" (top right), aimed at closing that tab without necessarily having to collect the rewards at that time! (I want to be free to decide when to collect them!)

in addition I would suggest to conspicuously illuminate the Special Operative icon (on the right side of the screen, while you are in your base) ... every time a cell is completed and a new cell is open!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
7 май 2020, 19:5307.05.20
29 май 2020, 09:05(отредактировано)
Red Terror said:

when a "Special Operatives Tournament" ends (the one where there are cells and threats to climb), you get the rewards.

If you click on "collect rewards", you can no longer exit from that page except in two ways:

- collecting rewards.

- closing the game and restarting it!

Please insert an "X" (top right), aimed at closing that tab without necessarily having to collect the rewards at that time! (I want to be free to decide when to collect them!)

in addition I would suggest to conspicuously illuminate the Special Operative icon (on the right side of the screen, while you are in your base) ... every time a cell is completed and a new cell is open!

Hello! Thank you for your suggestion! Could you please attach a screenshot where you would like to see an "X"? It would be very helpful! Thanks!
AlinaCommunity Manager
29 май 2020, 09:0729.05.20
10 июль 2020, 08:00(отредактировано)
Red Terror said:

I wish I could exit this screen, without necessarily having to collect the prizes or close the game (as I am currently forced to do in order to free myself from this "trap"):

https://i.ibb.co/N22zd8Y/black-Ops-tournament-ended-Rewards-Page.png

thanks.

Thanks, now it's clear! But why don't you want to collect rewards if you click on the "Collect rewards" button? If you don't want to collect your rewards now, just don't click on that button. Or are there any other reasons?
29 май 2020, 16:2929.05.20
10 июль 2020, 08:00(отредактировано)

Alina said:

Thanks, now it's clear! But why don't you want to collect rewards if you click on the "Collect rewards" button? If you don't want to collect your rewards now, just don't click on that button. Or are there any other reasons?

Because I want to take a look at the prizes I have won.

Am I allowed to look at rewards without collecting them, or is it a crime?

As I have repeatedly said on other occasions (also for "Syndicate daily roll call": >HERE<), I want to check the quantity of products already stored in my Black Market, bunker, etc. before collecting the new rewards, so that I can check if the indicated quantities will actually be added.

For this reason I urge you to remove the automatic reward collections in every aspect of the game ... so that players can check the quantities of products already stored, before proceeding to collect new products.

In addition, in this specific case, before collecting the prizes, I want to check which types of "Defectors" will be given to me, so that, before collecting them, I will devote myself to developing the appropriate S.O. on which I can then use them once collected (blue, green, gray SO's ... 2 stars, 3 stars, etc.).

So, it is a matter of organizing the developments among the S.O's I already own, so that the Defectors can be disposed of as quickly as possible once they are collected.

Furthermore, letting the prize "uncollected" for a few days after the end of the Tournament, also allows me to extend the 7 days of time that the game offers me in order to collect the Defectors won before they are permanently lost! (maybe, in that moment, I don't have enough space in the binder and therefore I have to make room in the storage table ... and make room for each Defector won could take me more than 7 days ... since I have to free up 22 slots!).

I hope it is quite exhaustive as an explanation.

AlinaCommunity Manager
5 июнь 2020, 14:1005.06.20

Red Terror said:

Alina said:

Thanks, now it's clear! But why don' you want to collect rewards if you click on the "Collect rewards" button? If you don't want to collect your rewards now, just don't click on that button. Or are there any other reasons?

Because I want to take a look at the prizes I have won.

Am I allowed to look at rewards without collecting them, or is it a crime?

As I have repeatedly said on other occasions (also for "Syndicate daily roll call": >HERE<), I want to check the quantity of products already stored in my Black Market, bunker, etc. before collecting the new rewards, so that I can check if the indicated quantities will actually be added.

For this reason I urge you to remove the automatic reward collections in every aspect of the game ... so that players can check the quantities of products already stored, before proceeding to collect new products.

In addition, in this specific case, before collecting the prizes, I want to check which types of "Defectors" will be given to me, so that, before collecting them, I will devote myself to developing the appropriate S.O. on which I can then use them once collected (blue, green, gray SO's ... 2 stars, 3 stars, etc.).

So, it is a matter of organizing the developments among the S.O's I already own, so that the Defectors can be disposed of as quickly as possible once they are collected.

Furthermore, letting the prize "uncollected" for a few days after the end of the Tournament, also allows me to extend the 7 days of time that the game offers me in order to collect the Defectors won before they are permanently lost! (maybe, in that moment, I don't have enough space in the binder and therefore I have to make room in the storage table ... and make room for each Defector won could take me more than 7 days ... since I have to free up 22 slots!).

I hope it is quite exhaustive as an explanation.

Hi again! Thanks for your detailed reply! Indeed, it was helpful to understand the reasons behind your suggestion. Though I'm sorry to inform you that we're not going to remove the automatic reward collection. Too often we receive requests from our players to make the game more automated where it's possible. Collecting rewards is one of the most important aspects here. I'm sorry if my reply has disappointed you. Also, I would like to note that there is no issues with collecting rewards in the game. I hope it will make it easier for you. 

6 июнь 2020, 12:0706.06.20
6 июнь 2020, 12:52(отредактировано)

Alina said:

Hi again! Thanks for your detailed reply! Indeed, it was helpful to understand the reasons behind your suggestion. Though I'm sorry to inform you that we're not going to remove the automatic reward collection. Too often we receive requests from our players to make the game more automated where it's possible. Collecting rewards is one of the most important aspects here. I'm sorry if my reply has disappointed you. Also, I would like to note that there is no issues with collecting rewards in the game. I hope it will make it easier for you. 

ok, but this is another matter you brought me to talk about, wanting to know for what reasons I do not collect the prize after go in that page (which you could have answered in the appropriate Topic, linked by me, in which I have raised this request, not here).

on the contrary, here we were discussing another thing: to introduce an X to close a page that no longer allows you to get out of that situation (trapping you), which is absurd and makes no sense! (this condition occurs only here and in no other aspect of the game).

Everyone should be free to exit any open screen / page / tab to return to the game if he does not want to proceed in that direction (the fact that I do not want automatisms in the collection of prizes has nothing to do with this fact ... which is wrong in itself!).

...and anyway I reports the game problems for you, to improve YOUR game (someone is paid to do this).

The presence of this problem will not changes my life much!

If you don't want to introduce the "X" to close that screen, I go ahead anyway ... it doesn't represent "the end" for me ... and I won't start crying and snivelling for it; it will mean that every time I want to get out of that ridiculous situation I will close the game (and restart it) by remembering — in the meantime that I carry out this procedure — how ridiculous Plarium are!

Especially for your attitude of wanting to overturn the meaning of the matter, making look "a favor that I do for you" like it is instead "a favor that you're doing to me"!! ... for which I must pray to you, that it will be realized (not at all!).

it is very cunning / sly of you to turn this point of view upside down, but you must realize that all this that I do is for you, not for me!

perhaps when you become aware of this, we can go back to talking about it.

I don't need to take on the role of the defense attorney for my "bug report", to convince you that it should be accepted; it's you who has to realize this for yourself and if you don't, you've missed an opportunity to improve your game.

keep it up! 👍

EDITED:

moreover, in my first post I also made the suggestion to make the "S.O." logo bright (on the right of the screen), every time a cell is closed and a new one opens (or put a green dot, as happens in other parts of the game) so that a player realizes that a change has occurred in that section of the game.

AlinaCommunity Manager
11 июнь 2020, 08:2211.06.20
ok, but this is another matter you brought me to talk about, wanting to know for what reasons I do not collect the prize after go in that page (which you could have answered in the appropriate Topic, linked by me, in which I have raised this request, not here).

I've checked the topic last time (and this time, too) and I see I left a reply there. 

on the contrary, here we were discussing another thing: to introduce an X to close a page that no longer allows you to get out of that situation (trapping you), which is absurd and makes no sense! (this condition occurs only here and in no other aspect of the game).
Everyone should be free to exit any open screen / page / tab to return to the game if he does not want to proceed in that direction (the fact that I do not want automatisms in the collection of prizes has nothing to do with this fact ... which is wrong in itself!).

I understand what you mean here. As far as I know, we didn't do the "X" button to let players collect their rewards right away. But I'll ask about it to be sure.

Especially for your attitude of wanting to overturn the meaning of the matter, making look "a favor that I do for you" like it is instead "a favor that you're doing to me"!! ... for which I must pray to you, that it will be realized (not at all!)
it is very cunning / sly of you to turn this point of view upside down, but you must realize that all this that I do is for you, not for me!
perhaps when you become aware of this, we can go back to talking about it.
I don't need to take on the role of the defense attorney for my "bug report", to convince you that it should be accepted; it's you who has to realize this for yourself and if you don't, you've missed an opportunity to improve your game.
keep it up! 👍

I can see that you're frustrated with me asking all these questions and with my replies as well, but I would like you to understand that we don't accept ALL suggestions submitted by our players. It should be a meaningful suggestion for a decent amount of players to be forwarded to our game team for discussion. And yes, players need to explain their suggestions as detailed as possible including the reasons why it's a good suggestion to implement into the game. So, it's really not my attitude, it's the way how we, Community Managers, are supposed to handle player suggestions. Please have a look at these posts, I think it may be useful for you: 

How to submit a suggestion?

Which suggestions we (do not) accept

moreover, in my first post I also made the suggestion to make the "S.O." logo bright (on the right of the screen), every time a cell is closed and a new one opens (or put a green dot, as happens in other parts of the game) so that a player realizes that a change has occurred in that section of the game.

I'm sorry, I missed it at first. Could you please attach a screenshot of the logo you're talking about? Thanks in advance!

8 июль 2020, 03:0808.07.20
8 июль 2020, 03:17(отредактировано)

Alina said:

I'm sorry, I missed it at first. Could you please attach a screenshot of the logo you're talking about? Thanks in advance!

The logo of the "Special Operatives section" (on the right of the screen).

I would like it to stand out, lighting up or with a green warning/signaling dot (as you can seen in this screenshot, for other reasons than those requested here), every time a cell closes and a new cell opens during the "Black Ops" tournament.

Otherwise, a player interested to the opening of the next cell, to ensure that he does not miss the opening of the new cell that he is waiting for, he must continuously enter the section and check if the old cell has been terminated (by his teammates) or not yet!

it would be better if it were a warning symbol other than the green one shown in the figure (which indicates completed tournaments waiting to be collected, or prizes reached, waiting to be collected).
maybe a second dot of different color, or (as I said before), you could make the logo light up, making it more showy ... in order to signal to the player the advent of a "change" inside the section.

8 июль 2020, 15:2008.07.20
8 июль 2020, 15:36(отредактировано)

Alina said:

I can see that you're frustrated with me asking all these questions and with my replies as well, but I would like you to understand that we don't accept ALL suggestions submitted by our players. It should be a meaningful suggestion for a decent amount of players to be forwarded to our game team for discussion. And yes, players need to explain their suggestions as detailed as possible including the reasons why it's a good suggestion to implement into the game. So, it's really not my attitude, it's the way how we, Community Managers, are supposed to handle player suggestions. Please have a look at these posts, I think it may be useful for you: 

as regards the above said: I think you must be able to distinguish an "optional suggestion" (conceived on an "imaginative" basis by the user and which is at your discretion to accept or not), from a suggestion that is right develop / need to accomplish, as it is not based on creative game renewal ideas, but on gross technical errors that must be absolutely resolved! (or it would be better to solve).

Some elementary examples, to make me understand better:

- I suggest you develop a car with 6 wheels!

- I suggest you paint your car in flaming red!

- I suggest you not to build the wheels of your car in a square shape, but to give them a round shape.

- I suggest you not to fill your car's tank with water, but to put petrol in it.

- I suggest you not to made your shoes with reinforced concrete, but rather to use leather.

well: the first 2 suggestions are optional, the last 3 suggestions are mandatory (unless you are an idiot).

A car doesn't need 6 wheels, but it could be a good attraction! (a good idea that could work to relaunch/revive the game? ... you are free to decide for yourself if yes or no!)

Conversely what I proposed here is a suggestion that must necessarily be accepted, because it makes no sense that you enter a place and you can no longer go out!

it is not a personal opinion or a creative idea ... it is an objective fact that in this way is not good! (so you have to solve it!)

the other suggestion proposed by me in the other topic ("hologram fake bases"), this is a personal, subjective creative idea ... its absence does not prejudice a correct and logical usability of the site (such as being free to move as you want between the web pages of the site) ... the game works very well even without it ... so (Exactly as for the 6 wheel car mentioned above) you are free to decide whether to accept it or not.

This is the difference between one type of suggestion and another type of suggestion.

AlinaCommunity Manager
10 июль 2020, 08:0510.07.20
Red Terror said:

Alina said:

The logo of the "Special Operatives section" (on the right of the screen).

I would like it to stand out, lighting up or with a green warning/signaling dot (as you can seen in this screenshot, for other reasons than those requested here), every time a cell closes and a new cell opens during the "Black Ops" tournament.

Otherwise, a player interested to the opening of the next cell, to ensure that he does not miss the opening of the new cell that he is waiting for, he must continuously enter the section and check if the old cell has been terminated (by his teammates) or not yet!

it would be better if it were a warning symbol other than the green one shown in the figure (which indicates completed tournaments waiting to be collected, or prizes reached, waiting to be collected).
maybe a second dot of different color, or (as I said before), you could make the logo light up, making it more showy ... in order to signal to the player the advent of a "change" inside the section.

Thank you very much! Now it's clear. I'll ask the team about it. 
AlinaCommunity Manager
10 июль 2020, 08:1310.07.20
10 июль 2020, 08:13(отредактировано)

Red Terror said:

Alina said:

as regards the above said: I think you must be able to distinguish an "optional suggestion" (conceived on an "imaginative" basis by the user and which is at your discretion to accept or not), from a suggestion that is right develop / need to accomplish, as it is not based on creative game renewal ideas, but on gross technical errors that must be absolutely resolved! (or it would be better to solve).

Some elementary examples, to make me understand better:

- I suggest you develop a car with 6 wheels!

- I suggest you paint your car in flaming red!

- I suggest you not to build the wheels of your car in a square shape, but to give them a round shape.

- I suggest you not to fill your car's tank with water, but to put petrol in it.

- I suggest you not to made your shoes with reinforced concrete, but rather to use leather.

well: the first 2 suggestions are optional, the last 3 suggestions are mandatory (unless you are an idiot).

A car doesn't need 6 wheels, but it could be a good attraction! (a good idea that could work to relaunch/revive the game? ... you are free to decide for yourself if yes or no!)

Conversely what I proposed here is a suggestion that must necessarily be accepted, because it makes no sense that you enter a place and you can no longer go out!

it is not a personal opinion or a creative idea ... it is an objective fact that in this way is not good! (so you have to solve it!)

the other suggestion proposed by me in the other topic ("hologram fake bases"), this is a personal, subjective creative idea ... its absence does not prejudice a correct and logical usability of the site (such as being free to move as you want between the web pages of the site) ... the game works very well even without it ... so (Exactly as for the 6 wheel car mentioned above) you are free to decide whether to accept it or not.

This is the difference between one type of suggestion and another type of suggestion.

Thanks, Red Terror! I'm a huge fan of the illustrative examples, that's why I really liked your post And I cannot agree more that there are different types of examples, of course.

However, as promised before, I've asked the team about the need of collecting rewards at once and got a reply that we didn't do the "X" button to let players collect their rewards right away (as I thought it at first) and not to accumulate/ forget/ lose them later, etc. I'm sorry if my reply has disappointed you, but that's true. I do hope for your understanding here. Cheers!