Все Категории

Repositories

Repositories

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
20 фев. 2020, 20:3320.02.20

Repositories

I have a proposal for the classification of the repositories.In the lower levels, the divisions are always made in steps of 10, i.e. from levels 71 to 80 etc.From level 91, however, this division is no longer carried out.You could also introduce a subdivision here, since at level 91 you have no chance to defend a repository in the higher segment.If I have to fight for a repository with players beyond level 100, I can only move the shorter one. So my suggestion to introduce this division into the higher levels.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
21 фев. 2020, 10:2221.02.20

Kiona said:

I have a proposal for the classification of the repositories.In the lower levels, the divisions are always made in steps of 10, i.e. from levels 71 to 80 etc.From level 91, however, this division is no longer carried out.You could also introduce a subdivision here, since at level 91 you have no chance to defend a repository in the higher segment.If I have to fight for a repository with players beyond level 100, I can only move the shorter one. So my suggestion to introduce this division into the higher levels.

Hello! 

Thanks for sharing your idea with us. It sounds nice, however, I think it may influence our current game balance. I do hope for your understanding. Cheers!