Все Категории

Coalition HQ

Coalition HQ

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
20 фев. 2020, 18:0120.02.20

Coalition HQ

Good evening,

I would like to make a proposal regarding the coalitions.

In my opinion, a coalition should be able to support each other's members.However, this is not the case in the current implementation.

As a suggestion, I would like to put forward the following.

You could bring a coalition HQ into the game.All members of the coalition can deploy their troops in this HQ.

The HQ can be leveled just like the combine HQ.The leveled HQ strengthens the members of the coalition.

Of course, this HQ can also be attacked by other coalitions, so the coalitions are forced to communicate and work with each other.

Greeting joker

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 фев. 2020, 19:1820.02.20

I think that's an excellent idea. Instead of implementing any game in the game, this would again be a measure to increase the fun

20 фев. 2020, 20:2520.02.20

I have a proposal for the classification of the repositories. In the lower levels, the divisions are always made in steps of 10, i.e. from levels 71 to 80 etc.From level 91, however, this division is no longer carried out.You could also introduce a subdivision here, since at level 91 you have no chance to defend a repository in the higher segment.If I have to fight for a repository with players beyond level 100, I can only move the shorter one. So my suggestion to introduce this division into the higher levels.

AlinaCommunity Manager
21 фев. 2020, 10:2321.02.20
Kiona said:

I have a proposal for the classification of the repositories. In the lower levels, the divisions are always made in steps of 10, i.e. from levels 71 to 80 etc.From level 91, however, this division is no longer carried out.You could also introduce a subdivision here, since at level 91 you have no chance to defend a repository in the higher segment.If I have to fight for a repository with players beyond level 100, I can only move the shorter one. So my suggestion to introduce this division into the higher levels.

Hello! I replied to your suggestion in this topic. Cheers!
AlinaCommunity Manager
21 фев. 2020, 10:2421.02.20

The Joker said:

Good evening,

In my opinion, a coalition should be able to support each other's members.However, this is not the case in the current implementation.

You could bring a coalition HQ into the game.All members of the coalition can deploy their troops in this HQ.

The HQ can be leveled just like the combine HQ.The leveled HQ strengthens the members of the coalition.

Of course, this HQ can also be attacked by other coalitions, so the coalitions are forced to communicate and work with each other.

Greeting joker

Hello, Joker!

Thanks for sharing this idea! It sounds as a nice one. I'll forward it to the game team. Cheers!
23 фев. 2020, 15:2123.02.20

The Joker said:

Good evening,

Greeting joker

Very good idea from a famous player! That makes real sense and more worth to those coalitions.