Special Operatives-Scroll Down locked Slots- Set limit

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
7 окт. 2019, 23:1007.10.19

Special operatives

Badlands. 

May i suggest that the new special operatives when clicked- Index and scroll down to do Flashpoints you encounter a huge number of locked slots. May i suggest that the index of special operatives does not include the 'locked' Slots when you scroll down. There is so many of them that whenever you are doing special operative flashpoints. When you scroll down to find the next special op level to send to flashpoint, You constantly get lost in a jumble of locked slots. 

Please set a limit on the scroll to stop at the last Special Op level/rank/speciality. This would make doing flashpoints much easier. You could have the scroll stop at the last special op and then have a click down arrow for anyone that wants to look at the empty locked slots for whatever reason. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
9 окт. 2019, 09:1809.10.19

Raging Bro said:

Special operatives

Badlands. 

May i suggest that the new special operatives when clicked- Index and scroll down to do Flashpoints you encounter a huge number of locked slots. May i suggest that the index of special operatives does not include the 'locked' Slots when you scroll down. There is so many of them that whenever you are doing special operative flashpoints. When you scroll down to find the next special op level to send to flashpoint, You constantly get lost in a jumble of locked slots. 

Please set a limit on the scroll to stop at the last Special Op level/rank/speciality. This would make doing flashpoints much easier. You could have the scroll stop at the last special op and then have a click down arrow for anyone that wants to look at the empty locked slots for whatever reason. 

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion! I see your point here (less scrolling!), but I guess it was done in such a way to make players see how many slots they still have to open and to encourage them to progress. 

Cheers!
25 окт. 2019, 12:0925.10.19
25 окт. 2019, 12:10(отредактировано)

you can introduce 2 buttons: one that reaches the end of the available agents, the other button that lets you reach the bottom of the entire board, including in the scroll also the "locked slots".

IN ADDITION,

I also suggest to introduce the "/\" and "\/" arrows respectably on top and at the bottom of the scrollbar (so that you can scroll through the list by clicking on them instead of dragging the scroll lever).

ex:

[/\] <---- "arrow up" to move the lever "UP" (only of 1 line of Special Operatives), instead of dragging the lever.

|  |

|  |

|  |

||  <---- scroll lever

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

[\/] <----- "arrow down", to move the lever "down", instead of dragging the lever.

26 окт. 2019, 01:3326.10.19
Commander..That is a very interesting suggestion..I can see where that would make things easier..We'll just have to wait and see if our Developers think the same..Thank you for your suggestion
AlinaCommunity Manager
30 окт. 2019, 10:0730.10.19

Red Terror said:

you can introduce 2 buttons: one that reaches the end of the available agents, the other button that lets you reach the bottom of the entire board, including in the scroll also the "locked slots".

IN ADDITION,

I also suggest to introduce the "/\" and "\/" arrows respectably on top and at the bottom of the scrollbar (so that you can scroll through the list by clicking on them instead of dragging the scroll lever).

ex:

[/\] <---- "arrow up" to move the lever "UP" (only of 1 line of Special Operatives), instead of dragging the lever.

|  |

|  |

|  |

||  <---- scroll lever

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

[\/] <----- "arrow down", to move the lever "down", instead of dragging the lever.

Hello!

That's interesting. Could you please attach a screenshot from the game of how you see it? Thanks!
12 нояб. 2019, 02:5612.11.19

Alina said:

Red Terror said:

|  |

|  |

|  |

||  <---- scroll lever

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

Hello!

That's interesting. Could you please attach a screenshot from the game of how you see it? Thanks!

I don't understand the need for the screenshot.

it seems to me a very elementary thing, both to explain and to implement in the game.

in any case, here you are satisfied:

https://i.ibb.co/YQvQr5j/Special-Operatives-tab-mancano-le-frecce-di-scorrimento.png

please also remember to introduce a system that allows you to reach the bottom of the list of the S.O. that you have, without ending up in the part of the list including the slots still locked.

AlinaCommunity Manager
20 нояб. 2019, 10:4820.11.19

Red Terror said:

Alina said:

Red Terror said:

|  |

|  |

|  |

||  <---- scroll lever

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

Hello!

it seems to me a very elementary thing, both to explain and to implement in the game.

https://i.ibb.co/YQvQr5j/Special-Operatives-tab-mancano-le-frecce-di-scorrimento.png

please also remember to introduce a system that allows you to reach the bottom of the list of the S.O. that you have, without ending up in the part of the list including the slots still locked.

Hello!

Thanks a lot for the screenshot provided. It's really helpful. 

I'll discuss it with the game team. Cheers!

AlinaCommunity Manager
18 фев. 2020, 13:2718.02.20
24 март 2020, 13:17(отредактировано)
Red Terror said:

Alina said:

Red Terror said:

|  |

|  |

|  |

||  <---- scroll lever

|  |

|  |

|  |

|  |

Hello!

Hello! Recently, we've discussed your suggestions with the game team. Now I've got a quick question to you How often do you need to scroll down the page and in what cases? Could you please specify? Thanks in advance!
20 март 2020, 19:5620.03.20
20 март 2020, 19:57(отредактировано)

Every day, several times a day.

Keep in mind that  that every 30 minutes I get +10 new energy points ... and so I have to send a Special Operative against a Flashpoint.

- When an SO reaches its maximum level, I have to decide which other Operatives to sacrifice to level it up ... this implies having to move up and down the list several times, to decide which Special Operatives to sacrifice.

- Also, I organize my Special Operatives that must grow-up with scalar attack power (3100/2500/2000/1600/1200/1000/800/600/500), in this way, when I have 100 energy points, I send them in rapid succession (5-6 Agents, they all move together against different Flashpoints), and this implies having to move up and down in the lines of Agents (to select them).

- etc ... I don't remember exactly every time I move up and down the Agent list.

AlinaCommunity Manager
24 март 2020, 16:0824.03.20
Red Terror said:

Every day, several times a day.

Keep in mind that  that every 30 minutes I get +10 new energy points ... and so I have to send a Special Operative against a Flashpoint.

- When an SO reaches its maximum level, I have to decide which other Operatives to sacrifice to level it up ... this implies having to move up and down the list several times, to decide which Special Operatives to sacrifice.

- Also, I organize my Special Operatives that must grow-up with scalar attack power (3100/2500/2000/1600/1200/1000/800/600/500), in this way, when I have 100 energy points, I send them in rapid succession (5-6 Agents, they all move together against different Flashpoints), and this implies having to move up and down in the lines of Agents (to select them).

- etc ... I don't remember exactly every time I move up and down the Agent list.

Hello! Thanks a lot for your reply! Sounds reasonable. I'll forward it to the game team. Cheers!