Все Категории

Combine features and global enhancements.

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
7 фев. 2023, 20:3407.02.23

Hello everyone,

Today I have liked to propose ideas that are not necessarily super complicated to implement. 👊

1) Add the "online" option in the connection logs of the combines. To help combines to know who is online or not at a given time.

i

2) Display a system of "Power" as is standard on many modern games. This feature would make the understanding of certain tasks like these easier to access.

i

3) Add more levels to mining complexes 'for example: from 5 to 8 which means that each level increases the maximum number of funds that can be accumulated per complexes'. Recently combine HQs received a level increase to 30, so it would be logical to continue with an idea of developing combines.

4)This may be a fanciful idea as the game has been based on this since its release. But I think it's time to rethink the teleportation system and make it more free like on other of your games (Viking or Soldier INC Mobile Warfare). This would allow the largest associations to gather at a main point which would be the HQ.

I know that my ideas will surely not be realized in a near future, but I wanted to share it because I play now for almost 10 years at the game. 🙏🙏

Best Regards, Thomas

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 фев. 2023, 17:1208.02.23

Commander thanks for your suggestion. Always nice to get new ideas!

I have forwarded this thread to the Devs Team. As you know they are the only one to decide IF and WHEN a suggestion will be implemented in the game. So lets see what the futire brings!!

Thanks again Commander Thomas!