Все Категории

some new Ideas...

some new Ideas...

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
10 янв. 2023, 22:0110.01.23

some new Ideas...

so i was thinking,

1.) we should be Given the (Option) to Shoot our UCAV Operator when they Miss 3 times in a Row. i was under the Impression the "SYNDICATE" Didn't Tolerate that kind of Failure in this Theator of Operations.

i mean, look at what heppend to Poor "Stevens" and he didn't even ACTUALLY Take anything! you miss once with a (pin point Accurate) "LASER GUIDED BOMB" ok, sure...i guess. you miss Twice... im scratching my head and wondering what the HELL is going on here. you miss 3 times! in a row! im pulling out my Side Arm and asking you to "Acompany" me to the back of the Arms Dealer wearhouse.. ok. becuase this is BORDERLINE "TREASON"!!!

2.) the ability to submit an Audio File for Concideration to be Implemented into the game. becuase the Song that KEEPS LOOPING has DONE become the Soundtrack of my Wife's NIGHTMARES, Lol. can we Please add some new songs to the LOOP? i would do it for Free, it would be an Honer Actually. and you wouldnt have to worry about CopyRight or any of that becuase ALL of my songs are 100% Original. Via, Midi.

3.) Implementing "Animations" to the game would INCREASE the "Fun Factor" and SUPER CHARGE the Player base's attenchion back to the Game "UNANIMOUSLY". being able to SEE in ANYWAY how the Fight went down would be Awesome. not sure if this is Possible, and i DO know it would create a BIG problem with a LOT of People's Cliants as it would be More Graphics Intensive and WOULD probably cause CRASHES for some. maybe include a way to Reduce the Visules, or simply the Option to turn Animations OFF?

4.) i remember hearing someone make the Suggestion about including a new "Strategic Unit" like an APC that Increases the Movement speed of its supporting forces. that would be a REALLY COOL Addition i think and would make it so we could Include Light Inf. and HEAVYS into our PvP Game. as is, they are just too Slow to make the Cut Generaly.

5.) adding (USES) to the "Improvements" for the base:

-like a (FREE) "tactical Strike" per day for having a G-2 Bomber.

-Increased Anti-Recon for having a Mobile Jammer.

-Increased Combat Avation Offense for having the JDAN-2 Loadout.

-make the "Mobile Radar" Deployable with a Reinforcment to another base or to a Repository that gives a heads up on an Incoming attack to those Locations.

-Free Restoraion for Light inf. and Heavys for having a Medic Station.

-the Mine Fields Actully Explode and Kill Ground Forces, But are CONSUMED in the Process.

-Aquire a Free 8-9 Men each day for having the Personal Guard or Volunteer Auxillery.

-include K-9's to Light Infintry as a new unit, and Aquireable for having the Kennel.

you know, or something?

6.) Anti COBRA Tactical Missiles - because NOBODY is suppose to be 100% protected from ANYTHING. there is ALWAYS suppose to be a way around it. some how. at least thats been my Expirence SO far. and sending an OVERWHELIMG force to a base with 100k Base defense Multiplier and 200k Enforcers out is NOT a way around it.

7.) Move the "Combine Flag" and the "Coalition Emblem" to Underneath the Players Name instead of ON TOP of the Players Profile Picture. or, Maybe over to the Right of it like above and below the "Dog-tags" on the Right side?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 янв. 2023, 04:2012.01.23

Thanks for your post Commander, I will forward to Plarium

13 фев. 2023, 14:3213.02.23

Did you remove your last comment Commander?

22 апр. 2023, 18:3822.04.23

umm? i dont think so.

its been a while since i Posted this. so i dont remember if i posted something beofre or after this. i dont remember posting anything else.

i know i REALLY want to Shoot my UCAV operator though... Rofl!

DariaCommunity Manager
26 апр. 2023, 13:4726.04.23
Lt.Stone

umm? i dont think so.

its been a while since i Posted this. so i dont remember if i posted something beofre or after this. i dont remember posting anything else.

i know i REALLY want to Shoot my UCAV operator though... Rofl!

I guess, Commander, {****}GENERAL{****} was asking about the deleted comment above:)

7 авг. 2023, 03:3707.08.23

i have Recently Filled up my Base with Bombs and now its Impossible to move anything around without "Destroying" it.

if there was like a "Toy Box" i could STORE the (Improvements) i have Purchased, so i can Arrange my Base the way i want it, and then Pull My Improvements BACK out.

Rearranging my Base was like 50% of what Got me Hooked in the First place. and now im kind of just stuck with 51,000 Base Defense Multiplier. lol

DariaCommunity Manager
7 авг. 2023, 10:3807.08.23
Lt.Stone

i have Recently Filled up my Base with Bombs and now its Impossible to move anything around without "Destroying" it.

if there was like a "Toy Box" i could STORE the (Improvements) i have Purchased, so i can Arrange my Base the way i want it, and then Pull My Improvements BACK out.

Rearranging my Base was like 50% of what Got me Hooked in the First place. and now im kind of just stuck with 51,000 Base Defense Multiplier. lol

Interesting case, Commander 🙂

I like your idea regarding this "Toy Box." Currently, our team is unable to implement such suggestions because of workload and the process of investigating the previous suggestions. That’s why at the moment, we are not planning to add absolutely new features to our game. However, thanks for your input 💪

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.