Все Категории

Option to turn off the diamond offers

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
13 март 2019, 13:4113.03.19

There should be an option to not see/turn off the diamond offer.  The marketing department must be smoking crack and I will not be supporting their bad habits.  Judging by the new marketing campaign, someone at Plarium believes that no money is better than a little money. I for one would like the option of not seeing these offers pop up every time I log in as I will not be purchasing anything for the foreseeable future and they are more annoying now than enticing.  I understand that there are others who will purchase every offer you put in front of them, but I assure you, I am not one of them and won't be until someone with common sense is running your marketing and finance departments.  If Plarium decides to keep things as is, which I suspect they will for whatever reason, I see no need to keep seeing popups of offers that I will never indulge in...EVER.

Just a little on/off option box is all it takes.  Those that want to see the offers can keep settings as they are and those that do not, such as myself, can avoid the annoyance.  

In closing, a little money is ALWAYS better than NO MONEY.  And please stop allowing crackheads to make business decisions, they are ruining the game for all but a select few.  What happens when the rich guys move on or find another game to throw money at?  Who do you think will support the game then?
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 март 2019, 11:1427.03.19

Hi! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us on this matter. 

We received such suggestions before and they were declined. The thing is that there are a lot of time-limited offers in the game and pop-ups are needed in order for players not to miss any useful in-game offer. 

I hope for your understanding.