Все Категории

"Tournament points" packs (stored in black market)

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
21 янв. 2019, 13:3221.01.19

As well as in the Black Market there are the "Thulium Packs" to use when you need them (packs of 1000 or 500 thulium), in the same way I would propose to implement "Tournament points packages" in the system.

These items can be provided to players as part of the rewards of the various tournaments taking place (Locations, PVP, Base Development Race, Drone Derby, etc.).

The points contained in the packages are neutral (not specific for a single type of tournament) so they can be used / applied on any tournament in progress.

The effect of these packages would be to raise the tournament score in which they are applied.

Ex: If you have reached 19.940 points in a current tournament, there are only 5 minutes left at the end of the tournament and you are desperate because you do not know how to get the remaining 60 points you need.

In this case, you may need 3 packs of 20 tournament points each.

By applying them on the banner of the tournament you are interested in (on the "Events" tab), your score will go up to 20,000.

Here an example of how this button could be implemented in the tournament banner (in "Events" tab):

https://i.ibb.co/Qj7JjHJ/suggestion-tournament-point-packs.png

Obviously these packages will have to be used strategically, in the way described above (when you urgently need only a handful of points!), So they must be designed and studied in such a way as to be totally disadvantageous for a player to buy hundreds of "Tournament point packs" and apply them unreasonable, without restraint, for example to make 10k tournament points only by applying "Tournament points packs".

EDIT :

Other limitations could be that the button is off (not usable), in the following cases:

- if you have not reached the personal minimum score, to access the prizes (in Combine Tournament).

- if you have not reached at least one stage of the prizes provided by the tournament on which you want apply Tournament Points.

- it only activates within the last 10 minutes before the end of the tournaments

- the button is activated only after you have passed half the points needed to reach the next stage (ex: if you scored 20,040 points and the next stage of the prizes requires + 10k (30k points in total), in order to obtain the button active you must at least reach 25k points).

- and other limitations of this kind (at the discretion of developers to prevent abuse)

... once the requirements have been met, the button will light up and be usable.

I hope you like this idea. :)
Too often I ended a tournament stuck just a few points from reaching the next stage of a prize ... and this is very disappointing, frustrating! :(

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 янв. 2019, 09:2125.01.19

Hello!

Though it's quite a big suggestion and will require a lot of work from the side of Tournament balance, I will forward it to devs.

I'm not sure they will accept it, but it sounds like an interesting idea and we will give it a try.

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.