Все Категории

COBRA Building needs help

Поиск
How to join our moderation team?
19 дек. 2018, 10:3319.12.18

Enjoying the addition of the new force named COBRA.  The problem I come across often is building more.  

It requires a set number of packages and IPs to build a troop/soldier.  There is no place to purchase additional IPs in the Black Market or elsewhere.

I can appreciate the advice many have suggested, "There's only place to get additional IPs.  You have to participate in the Tournaments."  As we use to say, that's all  'fine & dandy'.  With one exception... how can you win more IPs in the tournaments if none are offered as rewards?

I've been watching for them.  Out of the last 24 tournaments (that's a guess but close) I'm betting 1 or 2 of them had IPs as rewards.

Can they be added to the Black Market?  Even better would be if you could add them to some rewards as you accomplish upgrades on the COBRA base.  Be it a building or troop upgrades.

Thanks
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 дек. 2018, 10:5719.12.18

I went back to have a look.  My 2nd suggestion to offer Rewards was on the left column of the Tree Tabs, "Events"

Clicking on that opens the "Operations" page where rewards are offered for constructing or upgrading.  I'm guessing it would not be too difficult to take half of the rewards for COBRA.  Instead of offering 350 to 500 "packages", ...replace half of those with say... 75 to 150 IPs instead as a reward.

Just a thought...
20 дек. 2018, 16:2520.12.18

Hello!

Devs are aware of the issue with IPs. They have several ideas on how to solve it and increase the number of IPs players can receive from the game.

These change should be implemented to the game in the near future. Stay tuned!

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.