Все Категории

Convoy Reports Not listing Referral transfers to and from me !

Поиск
30 сент. 2019, 14:4430.09.19

I haven't intentionally deleted ANY convoy records, but it is possible that I received 2 fuel Mngmt refs from him with No convoy record of it. He says he also sent me "a couple" more refs "just now" of which I also have no convoy record. I also have No convoy record of the Recon Ops ref I sent to him. Trying to contact game Support to try to fix this problem. 

I found referral exchange listings under "Reports / Contracts" (Not Convoys) Sorry for the confusion ! 

Can I delete this whole thread ?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
4 окт. 2019, 08:1504.10.19
Mark Ritchie said:

I haven't intentionally deleted ANY convoy records, but it is possible that I received 2 fuel Mngmt refs from him with No convoy record of it. He says he also sent me "a couple" more refs "just now" of which I also have no convoy record. I also have No convoy record of the Recon Ops ref I sent to him. Trying to contact game Support to try to fix this problem. 

I found referral exchange listings under "Reports / Contracts" (Not Convoys) Sorry for the confusion ! 

Can I delete this whole thread ?

Hi! I'm glad to hear that you found referral exchange listings. Let's keep this thread in case any other player faces the same issue. It may help them. 
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.