Все Категории

New Update: Version 8.40.0

New Update: Version 8.40.0

With update 8.40.0, we’re reworking the Impulse and Zeal Artifact Sets, as well as rebalancing Champions and much more! 

We’ve got four new Champions joining the fight for Teleria, including two Mythical Champions in The Calamitus and Toshiro the Bloody, a Legendary High Elf called Wallmaster Othorion, and the first Sacred Order Champion with Faction Unity skills, Falmond Mournsword! Jump in-game now to check them all out, and read their unique lore via the Champion Lore button. 

You can see the full breakdown of Update 8.40.0 below:

Impulse and Zeal Set Rework

We’ve changed how the Live Arena-exclusive Impulse and Zeal Artifact Sets work, turning them into 2-piece Sets while adjusting their Set Bonuses accordingly. 

Impulse will now offer a 12% increase to the wearer’s Speed, as well as a 12% chance to reduce a random skill’s cooldown by 1 turn. 

Zeal now grants its wearer a 20% increase to C. DMG, as well as a gradual increase to damage depending on how much HP the wearer has. At 100% HP, the wearer’s damage increases by 12%, and at 1% HP the damage increases by 0.12%. It’s 3% for every 25% HP the wearer has.

Champion rebalance

Queen Eva

[Skill 1 – Cauterize]

- Skill changed

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 50% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 70% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff and a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit.

- Damage multiplier increased.

[Skill 2 – Ancient Curse]

- Skill changed

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy 2 times. Ignores 50% of the target's DEF. Has an extra 15% chance of inflicting a critical hit. 

Enemies killed by this skill cannot be revived.

[Skill 3 – Energy Drain]

[Ascended skill 3 – Energy Drain]

Minaya

[Skill 2 – Mending Ways]

- Skill changed

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this Champion and the ally with the lowest HP by 10,000 HP. Has a 75% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Heals this Champion and the ally with the lowest HP by 30% of this Champion's MAX HP. Has a 75% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff and a [Leech] debuff on all enemies for 2 turns.

These debuffs cannot be resisted if Khoronar is on the same team.

[Skill 3 – Beauty's Allure]

- Skill changed

Old version: Heals all allies by 40% of their MAX HP. Places a [Block Debuffs] buff for 2 turns on Champions under [Increase DEF] buffs.

If a Champion is fully healed by this Skill, also places a [Shield] buff on them for 2 turns equal to 25% of the Champion's HP.

New version: Heals all allies by 40% of their MAX HP. Places a [Block Debuffs] buff on all allies for 2 turns.

If a Champion is fully healed by this skill, also places a [Shield] buff on them for 2 turns equal to 25% of the Champion's HP.

[Skill 4 – Lover's Sacrifice [P]]

- Skill changed

Old version: Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 20% when this Champion is killed. Revives this Champion with 75% HP when killed if Khoronar is on the same team.

New version: Fills the Turn Meters of all allies by 20% and heals them by 20% of this Champion's MAX HP when this Champion is killed. 

Revives this Champion with 75% HP when killed if Khoronar is on the same team.

Other improvements and fixes

Improvements:

- Bambus Fourleaf will now place a [Sleep] debuff on himself with any of his active skills even if he is already under 10 debuffs.

Fixes:

- Fixed a bug that caused an error when players tried to find an opponent in Live Arena.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused the [Hex] debuff to appear to be placed first by Kuldath’s Stoke the Flames skill.

- Fixed a bug that caused Clan members’ fight results to be duplicated when participating in the Hydra Clash.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused Alaz the Sunbearer to remain standing when killed in the Doom Tower.

- Fixed a bug that caused Borgoth’s Easy Prey [P] skill to activate when attacked by Miscreated Monster’s Lightning Storm skill.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused a Mirror Copy of Sun Wukong to appear with a [Block Passive Skills] debuff when fighting Astranyx the Dark Fae.

- Fixed a bug that caused the Polymorph Blessing to apply the [Sheep] debuff when the attacking enemy placed a [Block Revive] debuff.

- Fixed a bug that caused Lonatharil’s  Flicker Barrier skill to place a [Shield] buff before attacking Borgoth.

- Fixed a bug that caused Wight Queen Ankora’s Queen Consort [P] skill to not increase the Turn Meter when activated.

- Fixed a bug that caused Wight King Narses to attack the Hydra twice with his Desecration Blast skill, even when the Hydra lacked [Shield] or [Strengthen] buffs.

- Fixed a bug that caused  Wight King Narses’ Spirits, Claim You skill to grant 2 Extra Turns instead of 1.

- Fixed a bug that caused Harima’s Celestial Awe skill to activate twice after killing Ultimate Deathknight and another enemy using the Purgative Punishment skill.

- Fixed a bug that caused Wight King Narses and Karnage the Anarch not to place [Block Revive] debuffs while being under [Enfeeble] debuffs.

- Fixed a bug that caused Fyna, Blade of Aravia to not place [Increase C. RATE] buffs on her allies with the Exalted Lineage skill when there were more than 3 High Elves on the team.

- Fixed a bug that caused a game crash while experiencing network problems in Live Arena.

- Fixed a bug that caused Harrier’s Skillful Partner [P] skill to ignore 30% of the target's DEF instead of 50%.

- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash after Tuhanarak used her Radiant Suffering skill to spread the [Pain Link] debuff placed by Gizmak the Terrible’s Ungodly Fury skill to all Hydra Heads. 

- Fixed a bug that caused Togron the Conjoined’s Fill Your Bellies [P] skill to increase the MAX HP of Astranyx the Dark Fae when cloned as a Mirror Copy.

- Fixed a bug that caused some Clan Quests to show as ‘Available’ when already claimed by another player.

- Fixed a bug that caused certain effects (such as healing, increasing Turn Meter, etc.) to count twice in some Quests and Challenges.

- Fixed a bug that caused the pop-up when tapping on the Primal Quartz in the Portal to display incorrectly.

- Fixed a bug that caused Hydra Missions in Progress Missions, such as “Deal 2,000,000 damage to the Hydra in 1 attempt (min. difficulty: Normal)”, to not be completed when damage exceeding 2,000,000,000 was dealt to the Hydra.

- Fixed a bug that caused healing from the [Leech] debuff to not count towards the “Heal 100 times in Campaign Battles (includes Lifesteal, Leech, Continuous Heal, etc.)” and “Heal 100 times in Dungeon Battles (includes Lifesteal, Leech, Continuous Heal, etc.)” Weekly Challenges in the Forge Pass.

- Fixed a bug that caused only non-Ascended Gear to be counted toward the "Ascend 2 Accessories" and "Ascend 2 Artifacts" Progress Missions.

- Fixed a bug that caused a non-existent Mission to need to be completed in order to complete Part 1 of the Arbiter Progress Missions.

- Fixed a bug that rendered Progress Mission Parts unable to be completed despite the final Mission being finished.

- Fixed a bug that caused equipping Accessories to count toward the “Equip 4 Ascended Artifacts” Progress Mission.

- Fixed a bug that caused equipping Accessories to count toward the “Equip 2 Mythical Artifacts” Progress Mission.

Просмотры
Комментарии
4 апр. 2024, 12:0204.04.24
4 апр. 2024, 12:5404.04.24

Still waiting on an explanation as to the new prisms in the soul merchant area.

4 апр. 2024, 13:5804.04.24

not work!!!

i

4 апр. 2024, 15:2204.04.24

Translation:

"Everything you liked, got nerfed. Anything that made it grindier and added more paywalls, we quadrupled that. Popup ads, we've quadupled that. Summoning chances ... 2x 0.00000000000001 is still the same as _0%_ but keep BUYING sharts thinking you MIGHT get something ... be a good little gambling addict and go spend more money on our loot shard gambling sim/ with RPG elements."

4 апр. 2024, 22:4504.04.24

I still can not progress past arbitar fusion of justicar mission....I can not even find that mission....I loved doing those missions too...it's so sad that it is not fixed.

5 апр. 2024, 01:5205.04.24

I just can't get the extra plarium points

5 апр. 2024, 03:2505.04.24

I dont see plarium points doing anything at all.

5 апр. 2024, 15:5305.04.24

me neither and i cnat even do all my missions even though i try

5 апр. 2024, 21:3705.04.24

I can not installiert that Update....can you tell my why

5 апр. 2024, 23:0105.04.24

Thank you for improvement update! :)

6 апр. 2024, 12:3006.04.24

I  can't ever get promo codes to work for me , I only have 5g Samsung phone ... I spend money to get energy just to keep playing !!! I love this game it's awesome!!!!!!! Thanks  

7 апр. 2024, 04:2707.04.24

zp

8 апр. 2024, 00:0108.04.24

I don't know why it takes so long to grow a master team but it feels like forever and after 2 yrs I'm not eaven gold yet

8 апр. 2024, 00:0308.04.24

I guess my clan all quite

OlenkaAdmin
8 апр. 2024, 11:1808.04.24
Parhelion/Shaddus

Still waiting on an explanation as to the new prisms in the soul merchant area.

Hi there! The Jewels you can see in the Alrar of Souls will work like Crystals. You will be able to collect them from in-game activities and offers to summon Champion Souls. For more info, we invite you to check out our RAID Digest  and follow our upcoming news. 😉 

OlenkaAdmin
8 апр. 2024, 11:3008.04.24
shamhalovgrigori

not work!!!

i

Hello! If you're still experiencing this issue, please try reloading the game or clearing the cache in the Plarium Play platform settings. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to reach out to our technical support team at raid.support@plarium.com or through the in-game contact option. They'll thoroughly investigate your issue and provide the best solution possible. Best of luck!🙌

OlenkaAdmin
8 апр. 2024, 11:3608.04.24
project 5000

I just can't get the extra plarium points

Hello! You can earn Plarium Points by participating in select in-game activities (like Events and Tournaments), claiming Playtime Rewards, completing Advanced Quests, and purchasing the Plarium Points Pack from the Shop's Bank tab. Good luck! 😉

OlenkaAdmin
8 апр. 2024, 11:4508.04.24
SuperKevin007LTK

I dont see plarium points doing anything at all.

Hi there! Plarium Points Program is a feature where you can earn Plarium Points to unlock special rewards. The more points you accumulate, the better the rewards. The program has 3 cards with slots containing various rewards. You receive these rewards after earning a certain number of points, similar to rewards from Campaign Stars. You can track your progress and points earned in the Plarium Points Program tab. If you have any questions, please let us know, and we'll gladly provide you with additional information. 😉

OlenkaAdmin
8 апр. 2024, 11:5308.04.24
sadetinsulimanov030

I can not installiert that Update....can you tell my why

Hi there! Could you kindly provide more details about the issue you're experiencing? Are you encountering any error messages while attempting to update the game? Here's a helpful article that might assist you in resolving your problem. If the steps described there don't help, we advise you contacting our technical support team at raid.support@plarium.com, and the team will be happy to help you find a working solution. 

OlenkaAdmin
8 апр. 2024, 11:5508.04.24
starkey1

I  can't ever get promo codes to work for me , I only have 5g Samsung phone ... I spend money to get energy just to keep playing !!! I love this game it's awesome!!!!!!! Thanks  

Hello there! When you're entering a promo code, do you happen to encounter a specific error message? If you could share a screenshot of it with us, we'd really appreciate it. That way, we can better understand what might be going wrong and assist you accordingly! 🙌

OlenkaAdmin
8 апр. 2024, 12:0108.04.24
Rainmaker

I don't know why it takes so long to grow a master team but it feels like forever and after 2 yrs I'm not eaven gold yet

Hey! Are you referring to your Classic Arena team? We're curious, which Champions are currently on your team there?