Все Категории

New Update: Version 8.10.0

New Update: Version 8.10.0

With update 8.10.0, we’re adding the opportunity to rework your Gear’s Ascension Bonuses, and the ability to manage your Plarium ID via the Settings window. We are also removing limits for purchasing Tome Packs in the Bank tab in the Shop, and adding two more packs with Primal Shards. See the full breakdown below.

Ascension Bonus Reworking

You can now rework the Ascension Bonus on your Artifacts with Chaos Dust, and rework the Ascension Bonus on your Accessories with Chaos Powder. When the Ascension Bonus is reworked, it is randomly changed to another Bonus from the pool of Bonuses available for that type of Gear. The Ascension Bonus always changes after reworking.

Reworking rules:

- You can rework the Ascension Bonus on any piece of Gear that has already been Ascended, regardless of its Rank and Rarity.

- The number of times you can rework the Ascension Bonus on each piece of Gear is unlimited.

- For each piece of Gear, each next reworking costs more than the previous one, but after it has been reworked for the 7th time, the cost won’t change anymore.

- Reworking doesn’t change the Gear’s Ascension Level.

Chaos Dust can be obtained on Stage 25 of the Sand Devil’s Necropolis, and Chaos Powder can be obtained on Stage 25 of the Phantom Shogun’s Grove. Also, you can get Chaos Dust and Chaos Powder in Events and Tournaments, and in limited Special Offers.

Plarium ID Management

After connecting your in-game account to a Plarium ID in the Profile tab of the Settings window, you can now use the “Manage your Plarium ID” button to sync your game progress and enable two-factor authentication.

Shop Changes

We have introduced the following changes to some of the packs in the Shop:

- Removed limits for purchasing Tome Packs in the Bank tab of the Shop.

- Changed prices for Rare, Epic, and Legendary Tome Packs.

- Rebalanced the Primal Pack in the Shop, and added two more packs with Primal Shards to the Packs tab of the Shop.

Champion Lore

This update adds another batch of new Champion lore to the game! Check out the stories for the likes of Vergis, Skullcrown, and Miscreated Monster, with more coming in future updates. If your favorite isn’t here, stay tuned, they may arrive in the future!

The whole list of Champion stories added:

- Krakarth,

- Vergis,

- Tayrel,

- Ruella,

- Burangiri,

- Captain Temila,

- Gorgorab,

- Nogoryo,

- Sinesha,

- Bovos Sharphorn,

- Lady Etessa,

- Wuzgar,

- Skullcrown,

- Fren'zi the Cackler,

- Anax,

- Pann the Bowhorn,

- Ilysinya,

- Weregren Suncursed,

- Cormac the Highpeak,

- Fyr-gun Isbeil,

- Siegehulk,

- Djamarsa,

- Ethlen the Golden,

- Occult Brawler,

- Miscreated Monster,

- Criodan the Blue,

- Yaga the Insatiable,

- Ostrox Boneglaive,

- Neldor Rimeblade,

- Ambassador Lethelin,

- Lordly Legionary,

- Aeila Lifebraid,

- Malkith Bloodflock,

- Magnarr.

Other improvements and battle fixes

Improvements:

- Now, when ‘+’ is tapped near the Cursed City Keys icon in the top panel of the Cursed City mode, the timer for when the Cursed City Keys will be restored is shown.

Fixes:

- Fixed a bug that caused Lyssandra’s Transference skill to not transfer debuffs from herself to a target when fighting the Crypt Keeper in Faction Wars.

- Fixed a visual bug that caused duplicate Champions in the Champion queue to display incorrectly when choosing settings for Multi-Battle.

- Fixed a bug that caused Kaja the Wry’s Back With A Bang skill to not reset the cooldown and instantly activate Timit the Fool’s Kegs of Dread skill.

- Fixed a bug that caused certain buttons in Artifact Storage to be active when they should be inactive.

- Fixed a bug that caused the Clan Quest “Fully upgrade an Epic Champion's Skills” to not be completed when fully upgrading Wuji’s skills.

- Fixed a bug that caused the Merciless Artifact Set to decrease a random skill's cooldown on each hit when using a multi-hit skill instead of once per attack. 

- Fixed a bug that caused Ostrox Boneglaive’s Pain Reversal skill to activate the Shadow Heal Mastery.

- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘You must reset and hide the Champion Filter in order to access the Champion Vaults.’ notification to appear when players opened the Collection via the Cursed City pre-battle interface.

- Fixed a bug that caused messages in the chat to have their time shown as an hour ahead.

- Fixed a bug that caused the battle sound effects to be played when Cursed City battles were loading.

- Fixed a bug that caused the Saved Teams instructions to be ignored in subsequent battles during Multi-Battle mode in the Doom Tower after one of the battles was lost.

- Fixed a bug that caused CvC Points earned in Tag Team Arena battles to not be displayed in the battle result window. 

- Fixed a bug that caused a red dot indicator to appear on all Champion Pass and Forge Pass entry points when Challenges were completed after a player had reached the maximum Champion Pass or Forge Pass level.

- Fixed a bug that caused Borgoth’s Easy Prey [P] skill to trigger when Miscreated Monster has the Warmaster Mastery and a Shield buff.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Don’t forget to let us know what you think of these changes. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
4 янв. 2024, 09:4504.01.24
ShortOnSkillzModerator
4 янв. 2024, 13:1104.01.24

Infinite ascension reworks is insane.  Also big props for making the materials farmable.

4 янв. 2024, 13:1204.01.24

Put the dust only on 25 stages is a bad descision. 

4 янв. 2024, 13:2904.01.24
4 янв. 2024, 13:30(отредактировано)
Solas the Dread Wolf

Put the dust only on 25 stages is a bad descision. 

Guess I'll just focus on getting the dust & powder via tournaments and events. Lord knows I won't be farming Sand Necropolis 25 and Shogun Grove 25 anytime soon... 

4 янв. 2024, 13:4204.01.24

Any info on when Siegfrund will get a rework? His damage is areally weak or inconsistent and is passive switch ability doesn't work as intend. Just pulled him from 2x primals go him 4* ascended with over 7k attack, 269 crit dmg, with Lethal/Cruel artifacts, his damage form fully book and I can't even really use him as a nuker. His A3 multipliers are way higher than baron's A1 with a similar ability and won't hit nearly as hard even when he's the strong affinity in arena. I know the intent was not to make them OP but he's just broken in the opposite direction. If you made it this fare I really appreciate everyone and all the work you put into the game and community:)

4 янв. 2024, 13:5404.01.24

too bad there is not a promo code

4 янв. 2024, 14:0104.01.24

all these bug fixes and yet the biggest one is still not fixed. Plarium Play llauncher still wont load the game. been a known problem for a long time now. i expect plarium points for all purchases made from beginning of problem till you guys fix it

4 янв. 2024, 14:3504.01.24

The rework of acscension boni is a good change.

It is instantly kind of negated by placing them on lvl 25 of SD and PS..

Nobody cares about the Lore section of champions...

Shop changes....you should have instead reworked the market place and the bazaar...as they are mostly useless. Nobody cared about the time limits on the shop's books...but I understand that you want to earn even more money from this.

Note: Buying a book from the shop...or anything else from the Bank section...vastly overpriced and never used by me.

Overall...one good change...many neutral *who cares* changes and one bad implementation.

Overall...nothing positive or overly negative about this patch

4 янв. 2024, 14:4604.01.24

Oh yay ... ANOTHER virtual currency to waste the pitiful amount of energy we already have. What a shock. 

4 янв. 2024, 15:0304.01.24
4 янв. 2024, 15:05(отредактировано)

Chaos Dust can be obtained on Stage 25 of the Sand Devil’s Necropolis, and Chaos Powder can be obtained on Stage 25 of the Phantom Shogun’s Grove 

-----

Stage 25 only? waste of an update, as usual.

Simple qol changes? cursed city balance for silver and masteries? champion rebalance? 

Look into Pvp in this game? its dead? overpowered duo due to political crapness, hello?

4 янв. 2024, 16:3104.01.24

I think I need to improving my army a year or two long to fullfill to reach lvl 25 that two section.

ShortOnSkillzModerator
4 янв. 2024, 16:3904.01.24
Zexy Commander

Any info on when Siegfrund will get a rework? His damage is areally weak or inconsistent and is passive switch ability doesn't work as intend. Just pulled him from 2x primals go him 4* ascended with over 7k attack, 269 crit dmg, with Lethal/Cruel artifacts, his damage form fully book and I can't even really use him as a nuker. His A3 multipliers are way higher than baron's A1 with a similar ability and won't hit nearly as hard even when he's the strong affinity in arena. I know the intent was not to make them OP but he's just broken in the opposite direction. If you made it this fare I really appreciate everyone and all the work you put into the game and community:)

Nothing official on this yet but I believe the plan was to start reworking champs shortly after the New Year.  Hopefully by the end of the month they're back on a schedule of reworks.

4 янв. 2024, 16:5504.01.24
4 янв. 2024, 17:42(отредактировано)

Что-то сделали с Альмане на 25 этаже, быстрая команда на 2ух Гнутах перестала работать. Урона не хватает. Можно комментарий от разработчиков? 

4 янв. 2024, 17:0204.01.24

Why cant you put a small amount of energy in the Market? Dont you already make enough from the overpriced shards and tomes?

4 янв. 2024, 17:2804.01.24

Ну посмотрим что к чему...

4 янв. 2024, 21:5404.01.24

please advise when new 7 day champ is coming.  I love RAID

4 янв. 2024, 22:3704.01.24

I love playing this game but pretty much all the in game packs are over priced so only the wealthy players can walk all over players like me, never the less i play and buy the lowest priced pack now and again. So play on, its only a game.

4 янв. 2024, 22:5804.01.24

what the fudge i lost other acount again why shoud i keep playing

OracleCommunity Manager
5 янв. 2024, 10:1505.01.24

Hi, folks!

A minor clarification here to the following point:

- Fixed a bug that caused the Merciless Artifact Set to decrease a random skill's cooldown on each hit when using a multi-hit skill instead of once per attack.  

The Merciless set triggers only on owners turn, so Counterattacks and Team attacks also do not trigger it (as well as multi-hit skills as mentioned above)

9 янв. 2024, 09:5809.01.24

Lucky boy is right the launcher is getting to be a real pain.

9 янв. 2024, 10:1409.01.24

Hello, I just started playing and I have finally started to understand it. Could you please consider allowing us to remove and replace gear again? Now that I have started to get it I am waiting all my money earned on removing and exchanging gear instead of enjoying the game.