Все Категории

Bambus Fusion

Bambus Fusion

The time has come for a classic Fusion event! From September 28 until October 13, a brand-new Legendary Skinwalker - Bambus Fourleaf - will be available to Fuse at the Portal.

To get Bambus, you will need two Pann the Bowhorns and Malkith Bloodflocks. 

i

Each Pann the Bowhorn can be fused from one Meatcarver Tolog, one Selinia Nightcloak, one Petrifya Rockroot, and one Longsword Torrux.

Each Malkith Bloodflock can be fused from one Meatcarver Tolog, one Selinia Nightcloak, one Petrifya Rockroot, and one Longsword Torrux.

Below is the full breakdown of Events and Tournaments where you can get Meatcarver Tolog, Selinia Nightcloak, Petrifya Rockroot or Longsword Torrux.

• Dragon Tournament (September 28 - October 1)
  • Champion Training Tournament (September 28 - October 2)
  • Dungeon Divers Event I (September 29 - October 2)
  • Summon Rush Event (September 29 - October 2)
  • Classic Arena Takedown I (September 30 - October 3)
  • Artifact Enhancement Event I (September 30 - October 3)
  • Ice Golem Tournament (October 1-4)
  • Dungeon Divers Event II (October 3-6)
  • Fire Knight Tournament (October 4-7)
  • Artifact Enhancement Event II (October 4-7)
  • Champion Training Event (October 5-10)
  • Champion Chase Tournament (October 6-9)
  • Classic Arena Takedown II (October 6-9)
  • Spider Tournament (October 7-10)
  • Dungeon Divers Event III (October 7-10)
  • Artifact Enhancement Event III (October 8-11)

Note that you can also get Malkith Bloodflock in the Summon Rush Event (September 29 - October 2).

Note: Events and Tournaments start and finish for everyone at the same in-game time. Make sure you plan accordingly: check the Events or Tournaments window to see exactly what time an event ends in your local timezone.

Today, we are also launching a special Bambus Fusion Pack containing items that will help you crush the Fusion Events and Tournaments. This pack will be available in the Shop for 2 days only – don't miss out.

That's all! Good luck, and happy raiding!

Просмотры
Комментарии
28 сент. 2023, 11:5428.09.23
2 окт. 2023, 19:0902.10.23

Hi!  Will we be able to fuse extra epics after fusing the panda?  I got lucky with shard pulls and would like to use the extra rares for one of the Epics.

3 окт. 2023, 20:5803.10.23

Love this game period🤩🤩🤩 with the exception of a few glitches I haven't had fun like this since the first Nintendo!! I need help getting credit for referral links and promo code 

6 окт. 2023, 09:3506.10.23
jasonlaro

Hi!  Will we be able to fuse extra epics after fusing the panda?  I got lucky with shard pulls and would like to use the extra rares for one of the Epics.

Usualy you can just wait with fusing the Legandary till the very end and fuse as many epics as you like while the event is going

22 март 2024, 04:5822.03.24

The game is really good. I met a good friend in the game, the miracle is that he is only 2 streets away from me, it's great. I once studied human free enneagram test . After reading a lot of materials, I have produced a tool to help you know who you are, the enneagram test to help you understand yourself.