Все Категории

RAID Digest (08.09.23)

RAID Digest (08.09.23)

Greeting Raiders!

The Mythical Champions are joining the fray and trying to measure up to the RAID’s legends. However, they are a rare sight, and we see and hear a lot of questions about the future of the Primal Shards, so let's get straight to it!

Upcoming x2 for Epic and Legendary Champions

We are preparing an unusual x2 event for the Primal Shards. However, the chance to get a Mythical Champion will remain the same. Currently, we have only a few Mythical Champions in the game, so they won’t participate in the x2 boosting events for the time being.   

The chances during the event will be as follows:

- 32% for an Epic Champion

- 2% for a Legendary Champion

- 0.5% for a Mythical Champion

Essentially, the chances are four times better than a regular Ancient Shard, while the opportunity to receive a Mythical Champion remains the same. 

Primal Shard accessibility

We see a lot of questions about obtaining the shard inside the game. As you can see, Primal Quartz is available in the Hydra competition, a full Primal Shard in the Daily Login Rewards, and more in-game activities with Primal Shards and Quartz as rewards are gradually starting to appear. However, we want to assure you that it is not all. We have a major new feature in the works – it's big, it's PvE fun, and still a secret, so you won't hear much more spoilers from us today. However, in it, you will be able to get not only Primal Shards, but also a special Mythical Champion as a part of the rewards. That is all we can say right now, but stay tuned for more info.

Mythical Champions skills

One of the core mechanics of metamorph skills is that after the champions transform, all their skills cooldowns become 0, which makes them rather hard to counter with control skills. It's hard, but possible. The Block Active or Passive Skills debuffs can prevent the transformation, depending on the Mythical Champion's transformation trigger. So keep that in mind when you see them in an enemy team.

Primal Shard and Daily Login Rewards Сhampions

Sadly, right after the release, some of the players opened Primal Shard to receive Daily Login Rewards Champions. That was a bug, and we already fixed this issue, it is no longer possible to get Daily Rewards Champions from Primal shards. 

Everyone affected by the bug already received a Primal Shard for each "wrong" Champion received that way. We do apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Clan vs. Clan tournament

The next Clan vs. Clan tournament will be without personal rewards.

That is all we have for today’s RAID Digest.

Have a great weekend!

Просмотры
Комментарии
8 сент. 2023, 15:1608.09.23
9 сент. 2023, 00:1509.09.23

Y'all are buggin with these mythics. Maybe it's just your bosses making the trash calls, and you all unfortunately now have to deal with a massive tsunami of an angry community.

9 сент. 2023, 02:4609.09.23

Been playing every day for 2 months - did upgrade - brews don't work - chickens don't work - I can level up with other champions but a real inconvenience.  Rebooted, restarted, uninstalled/reinstalled - I'm stuck.

9 сент. 2023, 04:2709.09.23

And 1/6 times worsen the sacred shard pulls. 

9 сент. 2023, 07:0809.09.23

It's been a huge dissapointment so far, NOONE in my clan got a mythic pull from the free shards. So it just feels like a slap to the face with the hype you were putting on on it.   I've literally seen only one mythic in arena so they either payed for 8t, or got REALLY lucky. And both shards gave me the lowest tier it possibly could w8th NO use except exp and rank fodder. And that is ME, who is the newest player in the clan I'm in, saying this.

9 сент. 2023, 22:0809.09.23

So whats the drop rate for these mythicals? like .000001%? i havent seen any in my clan or arena. then, cuz i was curious, i started making new accounts to pull them. i created 20 accounts and NONE of them pulled a mythic. seems like those crystals have a 99% chance to give a regular rare.

9 сент. 2023, 23:5909.09.23

I read that anyone who received a daily rewards champion from their mythical shard was reimbursed.  I received only the worst of the worst of the rare.  I pull better blues with the blue shards.  Very disappointing.  Not sure why it is a "higher" level shard,  and yet we can get rare champions?  The mythicals look awesome,  not expecting to get any in the near future. 

10 сент. 2023, 09:1010.09.23

Convince me why I should pay $10/shard for Primals, to get the same crappy Rares I get from free Ancients? I have bought a few Voids, a few Ancients, and the occasional Sacred when the price is low, but I refuse to pay this price for a guaranteed Rare because that is all a Primal shard has been shown to be so far...a glorified Ancient, with a higher chance to get the crappiest ones that I already have tons of and just use for food.  Even the odds of getting them from Hydra are "rare" pardon the pun. Unless you are in the top Kraken Hydra teams a very high percentage of players will not ever be able to get fragments. And I foresee it being an outrageous amount of points to get them from events. I choose to play without Prism shards and I wlll choose not to pay for the Primal shards.  It's too bad you seem to be only thinking about the Krakens and not the F2p or ones that don't spend much. I am spending less and lsess time playing Raid because of this.

13 сент. 2023, 10:2313.09.23

Lower Hydra Clash chest requirements for the lowest chest. 35mil is a ton for midgame players. In my clan of 30 we have won 2-3 Hydra Clashes so far and only 1 person has gotten above 30mil And they are around 50mil. The rest of us are in the 15mil-20mil. It is very discouraging to mostly all of our clan mates to participate in trying to push in the Hydra Clash when they get nothing from it at all. 

My suggestion for point requirements for the lowest chest is ~10mil. This is 6mil more damage than what is required for Normal Max chest from Hydra. This is also the requirement for if you get 1 chest from Hard Hydra. (5milx2=10mil) Not every clan has Brutal and Nightmare unlocked for x3 and x4 key bonuses.

This is a clan v clan activity. Winning should benefit the entire clan. Not just Hydra Personal Rewards the Second. 

The chests can go 650mil+, 350mil+, 140mil+ 10mil+.

17 сент. 2023, 18:0717.09.23

RAID  you all know I am a fan boy and defend this game to the death.....but this was just wrong :/

no X2 mythical??  WTF?

like a .5% chance changed to a 1% chance would actually  of made any difference?

18 сент. 2023, 20:3318.09.23
Daehawk Gaming

Lower Hydra Clash chest requirements for the lowest chest. 35mil is a ton for midgame players. In my clan of 30 we have won 2-3 Hydra Clashes so far and only 1 person has gotten above 30mil And they are around 50mil. The rest of us are in the 15mil-20mil. It is very discouraging to mostly all of our clan mates to participate in trying to push in the Hydra Clash when they get nothing from it at all. 

My suggestion for point requirements for the lowest chest is ~10mil. This is 6mil more damage than what is required for Normal Max chest from Hydra. This is also the requirement for if you get 1 chest from Hard Hydra. (5milx2=10mil) Not every clan has Brutal and Nightmare unlocked for x3 and x4 key bonuses.

This is a clan v clan activity. Winning should benefit the entire clan. Not just Hydra Personal Rewards the Second. 

The chests can go 650mil+, 350mil+, 140mil+ 10mil+.

Participants will also receive hints about the hidden “Secret Code” or how to decipher it, whether within the Game (for Android™ or for Plarium Play users), or on other publications through Social Networks channels. 

20 сент. 2023, 09:2320.09.23

I'm glad Plarium is working on a new feature that will allow us to get more Primal Shards. I want to summon a Mythic Champion, but I know they are very rare(

OracleCommunity Manager
21 сент. 2023, 07:3121.09.23

Hi, everyone! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We understand that getting a Rare Champion from a Primal shard is dissapointing. But on the bright side, each Primal shard has a little chance of summoning a type of Champions, not available otherwise.

As for the Hydra Clash rewards, they are designed to motivate players to progress in Hydra in order to get some additional rewards to what they already get from the more usual Hydra Chests.

I'll forward your feedback to the development team. 

21 сент. 2023, 17:4321.09.23
Oracle

Hi, everyone! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We understand that getting a Rare Champion from a Primal shard is dissapointing. But on the bright side, each Primal shard has a little chance of summoning a type of Champions, not available otherwise.

As for the Hydra Clash rewards, they are designed to motivate players to progress in Hydra in order to get some additional rewards to what they already get from the more usual Hydra Chests.

I'll forward your feedback to the development team. 

Well, I did like 550 million damage on Hydra and got 20 Primal Quartz or whatever from the chest...considering I put like 2 hours of manual work into these 3 keys, I need 5 weeks or 10 hours to get a single primal shard which for most of the time gives me a crappy rare.

So I need about 200 pulls to get a mythical or 2000 hours of manual work....that is more than I work in my daytime job during a full year.

Just forget about it...it is not motivating or bringing me to like Hydra or advance my excisting Hydra teams...it is just...not rewarding.