Все Категории

RAID Digest (25.08.23)

RAID Digest (25.08.23)

Greetings, Raiders! 

In this RAID Digest, we'll take a closer look at the new Champion Sun Wukong, as well as some other topics frequently discussed in the bustling land of Teleria. Without further ado, let's get started.

Clarification about Complicated Game Mechanics - Sun Wukong, Sheep, and Polymorph

Sun Wukong has a unique self-revive passive ability that brings him back 3 turns after he's down. Please notice that a turn of any Champion present in the battle counts toward that revive, enemy or ally alike. 

Additionally, Wukong is able to turn an enemy Champion into a Sheep with his A2, even if that enemy is under the Stone Skin buff. That Sheep is nearly identical to the Sheep produced by Polymorph Blessing:

• Both Sheep share the same parameters, including 150 Speed;
  • The transformation from Sheep back into the original form always resets the victim's Turn meter.  Please note, however, that the transformation doesn't affect the victim's skills cooldown, so when the Champion becomes themselves again, their skills will be on the same cooldown progress as right before being turned into a Sheep.
  • The only difference is that Wukong's transformation curse lasts 1 turn, whereas the Polymorph-powered one continues for 2 turns.

Known Bugs and Their Fixes

• Emic Trunkheart's passive ability may accidentally increase his or his allies' Skill cooldowns, which it shouldn't do. The fix is in our schedule, but probably not for the nearest upcoming major update;
  • As we are sure you are well aware, some teams that include Corpulent Cadaver deal disproportionately high damage to Hydra. We know about the situation and are considering ways of bringing Hydra battles to better balance without making any involved Champions weaker.

As for the other known bugs, like inaccurate visualization of the Hydra Clash points multiplier in the Hydra battle aftermath or Live Arena battle bringing only 5 points instead of 5 points per Live Arena Crest, their fixes are planned either for the next major update or the one following after that.

Ongoing and Upcoming Events in Teleria

Since we receive lots of questions from enthusiastic players about the Prism Summon Pool event, please keep in mind that each such event may have different parameters (number of Prisms to make a summon, different ways of getting Prisms, etc.) depending on the Champions involved in the Pool.

Earlier, we said that to participate in Hydra Clash, you can change your Clan on Wednesday between 08:00 and 14:00 UTC, but here's an important caveat. To qualify for the Chest rewards of the next Hydra Clash, you should join the new Clan as early as possible before the Clash starts and be there by the moment the Hydra reset in that particular Clan. This limitation is dictated by the technical peculiarities of the Hydra reset on the server.

Speaking of time-limited activities, please note that Death Knight has arranged an art contest with juicy rewards for creative players - 1000 Gems and an Ultimate Death Knight in-game avatar. If you would like to take part, please submit your entry by August 29th. You can find out more details by the link: https://www.facebook.com/OGDeathKnight/posts/pfbid0ZnEEvt4UD7JeoAAAHrD2pW9WYbbxSXtmKYf952gP6dffxWzYwS3Pjh3NduR8V2mnl

Finally, as for the upcoming Clan vs. Clan Tournament, it will feature Personal Rewards.

That's all for today's RAID Digest. Take care, and have a glorious weekend!

Просмотры
Комментарии
25 авг. 2023, 15:1825.08.23
25 авг. 2023, 20:3425.08.23

Is the special catch-up event really an extra 250 bday points or is this simply the extra 250 pts that were communicated that would be avialable in the beginning? In other words, are these 250 pts already in the 1,750 that Plarium said would be available or is the pool of possible pts now 2,000? If the former, calling this a special catch-up event is highly misleading.

For Sun Wukong, is it true to assume he is still subject to the 50% rng on turning a stone skin targeted enemy into a sheep?

FYI, 5 points per medal for live arena battles still leaves that game mode far behind the other arena modes in pts/time as those battles can take a significant amount of time and the average is certainly much higher than a classic arena battle or a 3v3 battle during CvC where most people are farming 1 man defenses. I appreciate it's added but pointing out the value added will still mean spending time there isn't productive.

25 авг. 2023, 20:4525.08.23

awesome news and changes. +1

26 авг. 2023, 15:2226.08.23

how do i earn shards with out spending money because i have been spending alot of money and still get beeten

26 авг. 2023, 20:2226.08.23

Hello, Plarium mods,

the first post in this section poses an extremely impotrant question, which, I believe, is of great importance not only for the original poster and myself, but also many other players. Allow me to quote him/her:

"Is the special catch-up event really an extra 250 bday points or is this simply the extra 250 pts that were communicated that would be avialable in the beginning? In other words, are these 250 pts already in the 1,750 that Plarium said would be available or is the pool of possible pts now 2,000?"

I would massively appreciate your answer, since the difference between the maximum of 2000pts. vs. 1750pts. is significant and substantialy changes the "birthday spirit" of this Titan Event.

Thank you in advance for your reply to this factual question! (Also, in case this topic has been adressed elsewhere, I would like to ask you for a link to that topic.)

Have a nice day,

Dowson

29 авг. 2023, 12:4629.08.23

CvC with personal rewards again... Plarium, we need rest.

29 авг. 2023, 16:5029.08.23

About Corpulent Cadaver Nerf, What about Tundra with Billions of Damage too ?

Can't understund a nerf in only one of the overpower teams.

OracleCommunity Manager
31 авг. 2023, 14:5231.08.23
Buenrr1

About Corpulent Cadaver Nerf, What about Tundra with Billions of Damage too ?

Can't understund a nerf in only one of the overpower teams.

Hi! We're aware of the present situation and are thinking about ways to address it in such a way, so that none of the Champions prefereably gets weaker.

OracleCommunity Manager
31 авг. 2023, 15:0031.08.23
game

Is the special catch-up event really an extra 250 bday points or is this simply the extra 250 pts that were communicated that would be avialable in the beginning? In other words, are these 250 pts already in the 1,750 that Plarium said would be available or is the pool of possible pts now 2,000? If the former, calling this a special catch-up event is highly misleading.

For Sun Wukong, is it true to assume he is still subject to the 50% rng on turning a stone skin targeted enemy into a sheep?

FYI, 5 points per medal for live arena battles still leaves that game mode far behind the other arena modes in pts/time as those battles can take a significant amount of time and the average is certainly much higher than a classic arena battle or a 3v3 battle during CvC where most people are farming 1 man defenses. I appreciate it's added but pointing out the value added will still mean spending time there isn't productive.

Hi there! Thank you for the questions and the feedback!

The UDK's Birthday event requires 1500 points to complete, but these 250 points make the total number of achievable points as 1750. So, yes, it is not necessary to get them to finish the event.

As for Sun Wukong, when he is trying to turn smbd into a Sheep, he cannot be turned into a Sheep by the target's Polymorph. Also, his A2 can turn the enemy into a Sheep even if that enemy has Stone Skin.

31 авг. 2023, 20:2331.08.23
simpleman

how do i earn shards with out spending money because i have been spending alot of money and still get beeten

join a clan and start hitting Clan Boss daily with your FREE keys to get FREE shards to summon FREE champions