Все Категории

Update 7.40 Highlights

Update 7.40 Highlights

Hello, everyone!

Update 7.40 is well on its way, and we are ready to reveal its features. Clans are the focus this time: Hydra Clash is coming to the game, offering powerful new Rewards in the form of Stone Skin and Protection Accessories; on top of that, Clan vs Clan Tournaments will be updated with new activities to keep the competition fresh and fun, and a Quick Battle will be introduced for the Demon Lord. Aside from that features, we are also going to update the Stone Skin and Protection Sets and release several new Champions.

Read the full Update Highlights to learn more!

Hydra Clash

Basics

Hydra Clash is a mini-tournament that takes place every week and involves 5 Clans. The goal is simple: earn more Clash Points than your opposition; to do that, you must participate in Hydra Battles, deal damage, and use Multipliers to your advantage (more on that in the next section).

Only players who are part of a Clan - a natural requirement, seeing as you can’t access Hydra battle otherwise - and are at least Level 45 can participate. Clans must have at least 10 members of Level 45 or higher. The Clan in question also needs to have earned at least 50 Clan Activity Stars in the last 7 days. After the first few launches, Clans will be matched against one another based on their average performance in the previous 4 Hydra Clashes to ensure fair and even matchmaking.

Important note: the first Hydra Clash launch will be carried out in test mode. This means that only the top 3000 Clans in the game (based on their rating) that fulfil the aforementioned prerequisites will be able to participate. Afterwards, we’ll introduce the Clash to the rest of Raid Clans.

Clash Points & Multipliers

The damage you deal to the Hydra will serve as the base amount for the Clash Points you earn, but properly managing Multipliers will be the key to victory. These Multipliers are only available the first time you use a Hydra Key on a specific Difficulty and will, as the name suggests, increase the number of Clash Points you earn by a specific value which you can see in the list below:

• Normal: No Multiplier
  • Hard: x2
  • Brutal: x3
  • Nightmare: x4

Rewards

Only the Clans that take the first 3 places in the Hydra Clash will earn rewards. Naturally, winning the Clash will provide better Clash Chests. Furthermore, players need to participate in the Hydra Clash and reach a specific milestone of Clash Points contributed before they become eligible for any reward at all, and the more Points you earn, the greater the reward you get in the end.

Hydra Clash Chests will be similar to Hydra Chests overall, but Artifacts within will be replaced with Stoneskin and Protection Accessories that complement the respective Artifact Sets and provide additional bonuses for 7, 8, and 9 pieces equipped by a single Champion. Furthermore, both Sets will receive a buff in Update 7.40. You can find the new Stats on the infographic below:

i

i

Clan vs Clan Tournament Update

Update 7.40 also brings new Tournament Objectives to CvC Tournaments and expands several existing ones. You can see the list below:

• Iron Twins (New Objectives)
  • Sand Devil (New Objectives)
  • Phantom Shogun (New Objectives)
  • Ascend Artifacts & Accessories (Added to Gear Objectives)
  • Get Perfect Souls (Added to Champion Objectives)
  • Win Crests from Live Arena battles (Added to Arena Objectives)

Furthermore, Tiers 2 to 6 (both Clan Tiers and Personal Tiers) will be expanded to include more Clans and Players.

Demon Lord Quick Battle

We know that with new features coming to Raid, our players need to spend more and more time in the game. And we are taking steps to combat that issue, one of which will be the Quick Battle mode for Demon Lord.

The concept is simple: when you initiate the Quick Battle, the game will take your Champion Power, Team Composition, Skill Presets, and so on into account and simulate a battle against the Demon Lord in a matter of seconds.

In order to unlock this feature, you need to deal enough damage to obtain the final Clan Boss Chest in 1 Clan Boss battle. Quick Battle is Difficulty-specific, albeit you will retroactively unlock it for all lower Difficulties if you unlock it for a higher one (this will mostly apply to existing high-level players).

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
31 июль 2023, 14:2131.07.23
31 июль 2023, 14:5231.07.23

Hi

Each update comes with new champion. Nice and Great (seriously that fun) !!!!

But why each update don't give us more champion space to get those new champion?

And why each update don't give us more artifact space to equipe those new champion?

please plarium with more and more champion gives us the way to store them and their equipment :)

good game ;)

31 июль 2023, 15:0331.07.23

Great new Champs!...but makes 10x events even more useless now. Please make it 15x or 20x!! 

31 июль 2023, 15:2831.07.23

Is this also for ipad 9th gen or just like with most other updates it is not released?

31 июль 2023, 16:0531.07.23

Thanks for keeping the game fresh.

With more and more artifacts/accesories and Champions we need 

MORE storage space.

It seems like any easy fix and I don't think anybody would object.😎

31 июль 2023, 16:3031.07.23

Great new additions to the game. Echoing others comments though.

1. More Artifact\Accessory slots

2. More Team Presets for AI. Nowhere near enough slots, especially after Hard Dungeons, Iron Twins, Shogun and Sand Devil. They each need their own group of slots and each dungeon should have 10 each too.

harleQuinnModerator
1 авг. 2023, 05:2901.08.23
bakayoutube

Hi

Each update comes with new champion. Nice and Great (seriously that fun) !!!!

But why each update don't give us more champion space to get those new champion?

And why each update don't give us more artifact space to equipe those new champion?

please plarium with more and more champion gives us the way to store them and their equipment :)

good game ;)

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along.

harleQuinnModerator
1 авг. 2023, 05:3001.08.23
PeanutLord90

Great new Champs!...but makes 10x events even more useless now. Please make it 15x or 20x!! 

I'll pass your feedback up the chain!

harleQuinnModerator
1 авг. 2023, 05:3001.08.23
BIGFOOTXXXL

Thanks for keeping the game fresh.

With more and more artifacts/accesories and Champions we need 

MORE storage space.

It seems like any easy fix and I don't think anybody would object.😎

I've passed this along! Thanks for the feedback!

harleQuinnModerator
1 авг. 2023, 05:3101.08.23
IngloriousJu5

Great new additions to the game. Echoing others comments though.

1. More Artifact\Accessory slots

2. More Team Presets for AI. Nowhere near enough slots, especially after Hard Dungeons, Iron Twins, Shogun and Sand Devil. They each need their own group of slots and each dungeon should have 10 each too.

More AI slots would be great, I've passed this along!

1 авг. 2023, 08:4401.08.23

Will the new rewards for the CvC go life this CvC or first the next one. After Patch 7.4 has gone life which will be at the start of the new fusion on Thursday the 3rd?

ShortOnSkillzModerator
1 авг. 2023, 11:5301.08.23
Eiskönig

Will the new rewards for the CvC go life this CvC or first the next one. After Patch 7.4 has gone life which will be at the start of the new fusion on Thursday the 3rd?

Most likely the new points will added to the 1st CvC after the patch is implemented.  That is to say not the current CvC but likely the next one. 

1 авг. 2023, 12:1501.08.23

I  think Stone Skin upgrade its a biggest mistake:

All debuffer value in PvP will go to zero. After upgrade Stone skin can combine with other sets such as Immunity. Really ? Sorry but this is a big fail and killing the only one counter against Stone Skin.

3 авг. 2023, 05:5003.08.23
ShortOnSkillz

Most likely the new points will added to the 1st CvC after the patch is implemented.  That is to say not the current CvC but likely the next one. 

Thank you

3 авг. 2023, 11:4603.08.23

Demon Lord Quick Battle seems legit the best thing for now, not sure if  it works 100% about the real damage we do or if we can "try again" because of bad luck! Good stuff this update!