Все Категории

What’s Next in Raid!

What’s Next in Raid!

The latest episode of What’s Next in Raid is here - check out what’s coming to the game in the near future!

In the deep and forgotten places of Teleria, treasures lay guarded by powerful foes who protect them fiercely. Rumors abound of a spectral warrior who holds the secrets of Accessory Ascension, and that newly discovered rewards can be plundered from the Hydra’s hoard with a well-coordinated Clan effort. Great minds will also soon be able to expertly organize their Champions, and new warriors join the fight for Teleria. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
27 июнь 2023, 13:5927.06.23
30 июнь 2023, 06:5530.06.23

Thanks for banning me and many of my game mates, great update!

You do not understand that many of whom you banned deceived? I have been playing this game for over 3 years. And here's your thanks. You kind of deleted the games from the Russian Google Market and the AppStore. But everyone is still downloading updates just by changing the region. You have removed the possibility of buying, but people who have a card of another country continue to donate.

I do not have a card of another country, so I, like many others, turned to third parties for help in acquiring. How could I know about the possibility of canceling a payment, I have never done this. And this hole in the Microsoft Store is entirely your cant! Close it and everyone will be happy.

There is no desire to start from the very beginning. "Thank you Plarium"

i