Все Категории

Raid Digest (24.02.23)

Raid Digest (24.02.23)

Time flew like a flurry of arrows fired from the Coldheart´s bow, and we found ourselves here in late February. While brave Telerian warriors defend their realm from the demonic legions with all their valor and determination, striking down all those dark forces who threaten the light, we invite you to start reading today's Raid Digest. Let’s go! 

Taras + Marichka

People say this couple is too fierce, even by the Platinum standards.Truth be told, they both were born to be fierce and unbreakable. For now, there are no plans to rebalance the Taras & Marichka pairing. Nevertheless, we’re carefully monitoring their performance in the Arena, to make sure Taras & Marichka are not invincible, and there is counterplay against them. 

Sheep: sweet lump of wool or a dangerous, cunning animal?

Polymorph with its Sheep debuff was designed specifically for the Arena, hence its effect is strong in PvP battles. Still, it works randomly, its chance to proc is not that huge (5% chance of placing a [Sheep] debuff on the 1st Awakening level and max. 20% on the highest level). And most importantly, there is counterplay against Polymorph -  the attacker can choose if they want to risk becoming a sheep, or choose a less debuff heavy option. There are no plans to tweak it for now.

As for other Arena-related Blessings such as Incinerate (HP Burn) and Lethal Dose (Poisons), we do not plan to expand their influence to PvE battles. The [Poison] and [HP Burn] debuffs in their current state are highly effective in PvE by design. Hence, any additional boost to them will only hurt the balance of the PvE combat.

We continue to monitor the performance of all Blessings and check the players’ feedback on them all. It is quite possible that more rebalances are coming in the future, and we kindly ask you to keep sharing your thoughts with us. 

CvC Tournament

You’ll be surprised, but next week there will be no CvC Tournament. The next CvC Tournament will knock on the Raid’s door on the 14th of March and will feature Personal rewards. 

That's it for today! We wish you a nice weekend and happy raiding!

Просмотры
Комментарии
24 фев. 2023, 16:2424.02.23
24 фев. 2023, 18:3624.02.23

In regards to summoning soul stones, please improve the chance of aquiring a soul of a champion on your account (since most accounts do not have most champions they have souls for) and decrease the cost of split souls in the Soul Merchant.

Please also watch Dev Diary: Improving Blessings on HH Gaming Network for help improving blessings.

24 фев. 2023, 19:0024.02.23

So, for CvC (and with Personal Rewards), if you're one of the players (mostly F2P) that carefully plan your path and saving energy pots, auto attemps, arena tokens... to do CvC, but with no CvC next week those stuff may expire and you're forced to spend them on something else, like those repeatedly bombarding "events" lately that only designed to deplete your resources to the core, in hope that you will spend real money.

I watch a Content Creator pulls 400 shards (HH) and got about 5~6 Legos (on x2 chance), none of them he wants and the specific one is on 10x, but never appeared, you know what I'm talking about. So what makes you think I'm gonna pull my 25 F2P shards that I gathered carefully and diligently over a month?

Face it, F2P players will never have any resources because the game is intended to serve whales, but that intention is going too far it makes players NOT wanting to spend (because they already knew the bad outcome), contrary to the company's belief that it will make players spend more.

Fortunately I'm Vietnamese and top-up for Raid here is so complicated (usually have to depend on 3rd party service) that I cannot spend at first because I don't trust those 3rd party, but now I don't even want to spend a penny (or in Vietnamese: Dong).

When the game has become so insufferable then the players, mostly F2P ones, will quit. The ones that stays are kids that maybe play it for a week and not spend, or spend their parent's money and got refunds then got their account banned anyway. Whales will have no more toys (read: weaker players) to play with and show dominance to, leaderboards will soon mean nothing and those whales will move on to another game.

24 фев. 2023, 19:1324.02.23

It's worth remebering that Plarium are a company, you can't expect them to do things that are guaranteed to lose them money. Additonally of course a gatcha game is harder for a FTP but its still definitely playable and enjoyable.

24 фев. 2023, 21:4724.02.23
25 фев. 2023, 01:15(отредактировано)

Good day.  Speeking of Polymorph I will only say it is rediculous even to mention it but what is more rediculous is to say :"there is counterplay against Polymorph ". Speeking of other Arena-related Blessings I will only say : Shure Hp burn and Poisons are best and most used way of doing Dps in Arena. Cmon ppl what are you doing?! Shouldnt Blessings be Blessing and work in all part of game. The truth is you will not make Incinerate  and  Lethal Dose  part of PvE because Iron Twins and Hydra. Speeking of Iron Twins 1st we have to get specific champions ,work on them and than get blessings, isnt that enough and than you make blessings wich could help us not working in PvE for rediculous rewards from that dungeon specialy if you consider requirements of stats.

I have feeling we wont have CvC next week coz you plan to do Garanted Lego from Ancient shards knowing you. 

Mod note: edited to remove political and hate filled comments from the post

24 фев. 2023, 21:5824.02.23
25 фев. 2023, 11:00(отредактировано)

Essentially, with the massive feedback you got from players and CCs concerning the blessings, you are just saying

'Shut up, we know better...we will not change anything. We know that some blessings are virtually useless but expect thew player base to pay for the slim chances to get a 5 or 6* soul....like 35$ for them, even if they are mostly on useless epics.'

Don't get me wrong, but are you actually playing your own game? At least 10 minutes a day?

24 фев. 2023, 22:0324.02.23
zoka325

Good day.  Speeking of Polymorph I will only say it is rediculous even to mention it but what is more rediculous is to say :"there is counterplay against Polymorph ". Speeking of other Arena-related Blessings I will only say : Shure Hp burn and Poisons are best and most used way of doing Dps in Arena. Cmon ppl what are you doing?! Shouldnt Blessings be Blessing and work in all part of game. The truth is you will not make Incinerate  and  Lethal Dose  part of PvE because Iron Twins and Hydra. Speeking of Iron Twins 1st we have to get specific champions ,work on them and than get blessings, isnt that enough and than you make blessings wich could help us not working in PvE for rediculous rewards from that dungeon specialy if you consider requirements of stats.

I have feeling we wont have CvC next week coz you plan to do Garanted Lego from Ancient shards knowing you. 

Mod note: edited to remove political and hate filled comments from the post

Now you just sound like a bitter turd. Be mad at Plarium all you want, but don't drag politics into it, especially an ongoing war. 

They are defending their land, you play Classic Arena.....you are not in any position to talk s***, homie. 

25 фев. 2023, 00:0025.02.23

"We continue to monitor the performance of all Blessings and check the players’ feedback on them all."

Then we'll ignore all of the information we've gathered and feedback you've given and make random changes because none of us play this game and we just don't care!

Come on now, you had a few actually decent blessings so everyone used them.  Instead of making the other blessings decent, you DESTROYED the core tenants of the new system to nerf the useful blessings.  Nobody with the capability of rational thought will put any energy into this useless system now.  You did however keep the ONLY "useful" blessing that was mostly useful for quadrupling down on RNG in the arena.  Since you continue to not understand this I'll just say it as simply as I can: "Random is no a synonym of 'more difficult'".

dthorne04Moderator
25 фев. 2023, 02:0325.02.23

friendly mod reminder to please keep feedback and discussions civil and pertaining to the game. 

thank you. :)

25 фев. 2023, 06:3925.02.23

"Sheep: sweet lump of wool or a dangerous, cunning animal?

Polymorph with its Sheep debuff was designed specifically for the Arena, hence its effect is strong in PvP battles. Still, it works randomly, its chance to proc is not that huge (5% chance of placing a [Sheep] debuff on the 1st Awakening level and max. 20% on the highest level). And most importantly, there is counterplay against Polymorph -  the attacker can choose if they want to risk becoming a sheep, or choose a less debuff heavy option. There are no plans to tweak it for now.

As for other Arena-related Blessings such as Incinerate (HP Burn) and Lethal Dose (Poisons), we do not plan to expand their influence to PvE battles. The [Poison] and [HP Burn] debuffs in their current state are highly effective in PvE by design. Hence, any additional boost to them will only hurt the balance of the PvE combat.

We continue to monitor the performance of all Blessings and check the players’ feedback on them all. It is quite possible that more rebalances are coming in the future, and we kindly ask you to keep sharing your thoughts with us."

1: Polymorph - Yeah, counterplay: Please name for me a 'less debuff heavy option' to take down an enemy champ that best guess is around 4k DEF if not higher and probablly closer to 60K HP capable of healing at least 10k when my hardest hitting champions, without Decrease DEF or Weaken can only hit it for about 8k and I can't even use the HP burn, poison or bombs that you have tried to make a thing. Also - I don't know how exactly it's coded if it's a '20% per debuff attempted to be placed' or '20% one time for the skill used' - but the trigger rate seems way higher than 20% though could be I just have crap luck - to the extent I actively avoid teams with it. Unlike Brimstones meteor - that was far less a problem and nerfed overly hard - it can't be removed or anything as it's always protected, it still requires 0 ACC, and locks a champion out from really doing anything while ensuring that they will be reduced to 50% HP when they manage to turn back even if they hammer the rest of the team and never touch it again. Basically protected block active and passive skills with no ACC check needed and an assured reduction to 50% HP while hopefully landing the debuffs that may trigger it and hopefully nuke the other team before it's a problem. If your gonna nerf Brimstone so hard that even teh CC's and whales/krakens are going 'yo your screwing over the low spend/F2P players too hard' and that was a mostly PvE skill - this should at least get the same ACC and protection nerf hammer.

2: Incinerate and Lethal Dose - Well, lets start with the fact that, especially some of the newer content has been designed to be more resistant to some of those strategies with HP Burn and Posion. Things like Clan Boss have a cap on how much they can do even if they still add up. Let's also look at the fact you already have 'Poison Sensitivity' as an extremly limited thing that provides a 25% boost to poison damage - and don't tell me your concerned about it combined with the blessing there are exactly 4 champions that can abuse it within the current system. And here's the beauty of this - I can tell you the math against anything I know the damage for. As I recall HP Burn against UNM clan boss is the same 75K you see at least from hard and up - so, I can tell you that in a 50 turn unkilable that has the buff up 100% of the time from that champion - will add a total of 3.75 million damage - about 5% of what you need for the top chest agaisnt that. Posion sure, a bit trickier - lets say that because it can be stacked in PvE it only does a 50% boost, typically 8 times so there's room for a Decrease DEF and Weaken, that'd be 10 million more over 50 turns agaisnt UNM CB with 8 of them up at all time from turn 1, 5 milion more than the current champions with Poison Sensitivity can put out. So more than 5%, less than 15% of what you need to get top chest. Say you combine the 2 in this amazing scenario of 6 star blessing lego/epic with 1 HP burn and 7 Poison up at all times from turn 1 you will assure yourself 33.75 million of the 70 you need, instead of 23.75 million - all told you get 14% more of what you need in that wonderful, magical scenario. I'd have to test for numbers against other bosses but allow me to pose this question for particularly the oldest dungeons - why do you care? The odds someone has say 6* awakened Mordecai to lol burn the spider day 1 let alone 30 is pretty slim but so what if they do? The only thing these blessings will do - is aid players in progressing and do something about something many players have been complaining about - time reduction, cause the players already farming thse things with these - will just do it faster. It will add reason to want those blessings higher for new and old players, it's not like it's going to turn CB in to a joke, it makes content more accessible to us mere mortals, etc. And players happy that their runs don't take say 5 minutes now maybe 3, who feel like they can progress, compete, etc - are more likely to be happy, and happy players, are more likely to spend money than ticked off ones. Hell - I'm using 100% and 50% as the numbers just because - you could make it that PvE the effects are 50% on burn and 25% on poison just like sensitivity - you can play with those numbers, so that these can be used in PvE, without breaking the game, and I'm gonna say that if none of your team thought of that, that's a little concerning.

3: We're more likely to share our thoughts, when we actually feel like were being listened to. And here's a straight up suggestion I'm ripping from a game I used to play - but if you can do it, open up a test server x time before you do a patch to test things like balance changes. Pick a week/two/whatever where you have no CvC, no fusions, or other bigger events where we players can hop on and mess around with balance changes that may impact us and where we can stumble on to things like some of the bugs in skills (Geomancers insane reflect that needed a nerf) and evaluate changes first hand to give you feedback before it's tossed live and you have the lot of us annoyed and/or ready to grab torches and pitchforks. And unlike that other game - actually listen to us when we go 'woah this isn't working' and not go 'were shoving it out and we'll fix it later'. Cause right now - truthfully - it sounds like a lot of your changes are based purely on 'spreadsheets' or raw data, without any other context as to why the numbers are what they are, which literally when I was in game and simulation design 101 was a trap they tried to teach us to avoid. Case in point - Brimstone, it was a solid choice, and highly used not because it was super amazing, but because it was one of only a couple blessings that was actually useful with only 1 star awakening - too many of the others are either far too situational, like Incinerate and Lethal Dose, or don't reach their full potential till high awakening and therefore not as ueful till you can get the higher awakening like Ward of the Fallen making it a no brainer choice till you got the 6 star, or more likely, if. Were there more, better blessing options - like PvE bonuses on Incinerate and Lethal Dose, which you can do without breaking the game, and they weren't so insane to try and get higher awakenings between terrible rewards from Iron Twins, the joke that is trying to get stuff from other events especially thanks to your needleslly ever increasing fusion requirements that make us save resources to try and do one adn have to skip those events anyway, and the RNG of the shop - Brimstone likely would have been chosen less often. 

25 фев. 2023, 07:4525.02.23

"Polymorph with its Sheep debuff was designed specifically for the Arena, hence its effect is strong in PvP battles."

"As for other Arena-related Blessings such as Incinerate (HP Burn)
and Lethal Dose (Poisons), we do not plan to expand their influence to
PvE battles. The [Poison] and [HP Burn] debuffs in their current state
are highly effective in PvE by design. Hence, any additional boost to
them will only hurt the balance of the PvE combat.
"

Ok i understand, why dont want Plarium for PVE content the  "Arena-related Blessings " LOL Incinerate and Lethal Dose.

These two blessing is not useable in PvP.  No matter how try to changes. 500% plus damage ? Maybe thats should be work. But should be IMBA isn't. Maybe if the poison bring to the game another debuff "poisoned hero cant use skills or weakened or their resist decreased" or something. But no, poison just simple little pure damage in arena nothing else. The HP burn is same. And other thing, the developers dont known their own game mechanics ? They are increased the polymorph blessings what is a real Arena-related blessing, but they want to poison and hp burn debuffs in Arena ? They are know how  the polymorph is work ? 

"Has a chance of placing a [Sheep] debuff on enemy Champions for 2 turns whenever they place debuffs on this Champion or ..." Really want to use poisons and hp burn isn't ?? Especially when  some hero ictavitae 2 or more poison on enemy ? LOL What a horrible idea. 

25 фев. 2023, 18:3725.02.23

Good evening,

Damn, I had an issue with my forge pass that the support team in cooperation with the development team resolved swiftly and to my positive surprise, very generously.

But, after extensive research on discord and the forums, I am really getting a bad vibe/feeling regarding the company..

Makes me logically think that, the only reason they helped me out with an issue I've had, is probably because they have insight on my game spendings, which for 22 days of playing are around $52. I consider myself casual spender. 

I understand the company looks at statistics more than actual player feedback, numbers don't lie, some people will "complain" but still go through with playing, even paying for the game. If the situation is as dire as most of the people that comment/"complain"/criticize they need to stand by their words, not contribute. In situations like the aforementioned, that is the only viable course of action.

Kind regards,

Sable

27 фев. 2023, 14:2227.02.23

Thanks for the updates, but I have a question about ACC and blessing debuffs especially Brimstone (Smite)?

As it was initially declared all blessing debuffs are guaranteed (if th e% chance hits in), i..e NO ACC REQURIED, but after the last update now we need AND  TO BUILD ON ACC SO WE CAN LAND SOM EDEBUF FROM A BLESSING?!?!?!

Please fix this or update the docs / description in the Blessings Info so people don't get misguided and wonder what is going on with their blessings...

Thank you :)

OracleCommunity Manager
2 март 2023, 12:0302.03.23
Dulgoto

Thanks for the updates, but I have a question about ACC and blessing debuffs especially Brimstone (Smite)?

As it was initially declared all blessing debuffs are guaranteed (if th e% chance hits in), i..e NO ACC REQURIED, but after the last update now we need AND  TO BUILD ON ACC SO WE CAN LAND SOM EDEBUF FROM A BLESSING?!?!?!

Please fix this or update the docs / description in the Blessings Info so people don't get misguided and wonder what is going on with their blessings...

Thank you :)

Hi, there! Yes, the initial design was to make all debuffs from Blessings to be irresistible (there are only two such debuffs in the game). However, we've noticed the Brimstone overperforming to an extent where it is used not only by ACC-focused debuffer Champions, but also by all sorts of other Champions performing other roles. That is why this change was necessary on the low level of the Awakening for the benefit of the gameplay balance. Allowing Smite to be guaranteed was an oversight on our part in terms of balance, so we've provided all the players with a free Blessings reset.

Now that no-ACC philosophy is no longer universal.

3 март 2023, 22:2203.03.23

could put an interaction system in the game, with a like. It would be nice to give a like to a well built and strong team. I'm happy to fight against a good team. include the like please.

3 март 2023, 23:1603.03.23
3 март 2023, 23:19(отредактировано)
Oracle

Hi, there! Yes, the initial design was to make all debuffs from Blessings to be irresistible (there are only two such debuffs in the game). However, we've noticed the Brimstone overperforming to an extent where it is used not only by ACC-focused debuffer Champions, but also by all sorts of other Champions performing other roles. That is why this change was necessary on the low level of the Awakening for the benefit of the gameplay balance. Allowing Smite to be guaranteed was an oversight on our part in terms of balance, so we've provided all the players with a free Blessings reset.

You could have improved the other blessings to be actually useful. Like HP burn and poison not restricted to arena.

Brimstone is not really overperforming...Polymorph is actually doing this...but you did not change that...If you really thought Brimstone would be overperforming, you would have closed it for the higher ranks as well. On 5 and 6* it is stil available to its full capabilities..but these are ranks normally only reachable for whales and krakens. They can stil get the Brimstone in its original form.

If you really thought that Brimstone is a blessing for accuracy based debuffers, you are not playing your own game. There are not many other options for blessings on champs other than brimstone for PvE. You failed in offering good alternatives and with that adjustment to Brimstone and Phantom touch...I just lost any interest in the blessing system and running IT at all...

6 март 2023, 09:3106.03.23
Oracle

Hello ORacle and thank you for the explanation of this misleading ;)

So, next question would be, could Plarium update the description of the Brimstone blessing, because I think that it sill says that the debuff is "guaranteed and protected".

Maybe they can also add a "NOTE: This blessing requires some ACC build so to apply the Smite (OR OTHER) debuffs" for each blessing which would require AC from now on ;)

Thanks again.