Все Категории

Do’s and Don’ts HYDRA

Do’s and Don’ts HYDRA

We bring good tidings! Acting on the Arbiter’s behest, brave Champions raided many an ancient vault and retrieved forgotten lore that may be of use in battling the Hydra. May the wisdom of monster-slayers of yore aid you in this most dreadful of undertakings. 

i

i

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
16 фев. 2022, 14:5916.02.22
16 фев. 2022, 21:0716.02.22

Oh, yes, I will now forge Affinity Breaker artifacts...because they are as helpful as bombs and hex....

or I will not

16 фев. 2022, 23:5216.02.22

not many people play hydra. most of old players quit game already. new ones are trying to beat spider 19

17 фев. 2022, 11:4617.02.22

Thank you for the Tips on Hydra.

18 фев. 2022, 07:2118.02.22

Answer is simple: Don't do Hydra >D

19 фев. 2022, 10:5119.02.22

I don't know who wrote this tips, but "don't focus on the head of Mischief" doesn't seem correct to me. First rotation, with this buff stealing head: 3 keys on normal, failed to get the max chest. Actual rotation without this head: 1 key, highest chest on normal.

Without Mischief, you can just cover your champs in all this powerfull buffs. I brought Duchess (veil, block debuffs, increase attack), Apothecary (speed buff) and Aniri to prolong their buffs to the fight, and that worked perfect. I think for the next key I will use a similar tactic, maybe Mausoleum Mage (block debuffs, increase def, increase crit) and Sandlashed Survivor (to enhance buff duration).

So definetly wipe out this head of Mischief whenever you encounter him, and hope for the regrowth of another head. There is no distraction from bigger threats, this head is the threat.

20 фев. 2022, 10:4720.02.22

I would suggest that the people writing those guides and proposals should actually play the game before writing....

20 фев. 2022, 20:1920.02.22

Is there a new promo code?

22 фев. 2022, 22:3022.02.22

deze spel is wel leuk tot hoe ver gaat deze spel 

26 фев. 2022, 14:3326.02.22

Игра отличная,вообще бомба,но вот этот не понятно за что выданный бан всё испортил.....И введите личку 

2 март 2022, 17:4902.03.22

someone know that process core or graphic card i need for support this game ?

2 март 2022, 20:1602.03.22
Gabriela Gonzales

someone know that process core or graphic card i need for support this game ?

i

4 март 2022, 13:4404.03.22

oh  man  thanks  for  the  tips  on  how  to  beat  this  boss...  once  i  get  past  the  paywall  characters and  the  insanly  garb  RNG  the    MAYBE  i  have  a  chance  to  beat  your  impossible  boss  hydra  that  literally has  every  buff  and  debuff  to  counter every  buff  or  debuff  my  a  players  team  my  have ...  sometimes  I  wonder  if  you  even  play  your  own  game  or  even  do  testing?  like  whos  team  are  your  building  your  bosses  on?  A  millionair!?

4 март 2022, 15:5104.03.22
yungm0nsta

oh  man  thanks  for  the  tips  on  how  to  beat  this  boss...  once  i  get  past  the  paywall  characters and  the  insanly  garb  RNG  the    MAYBE  i  have  a  chance  to  beat  your  impossible  boss  hydra  that  literally has  every  buff  and  debuff  to  counter every  buff  or  debuff  my  a  players  team  my  have ...  sometimes  I  wonder  if  you  even  play  your  own  game  or  even  do  testing?  like  whos  team  are  your  building  your  bosses  on?  A  millionair!?

Well, it is an extremely end game boss intended for... end game players. So you either need to spend a lot or play for a few years before you can expect to get anywhere. 

11 март 2022, 14:5911.03.22
Skadi

I don't know who wrote this tips, but "don't focus on the head of Mischief" doesn't seem correct to me. First rotation, with this buff stealing head: 3 keys on normal, failed to get the max chest. Actual rotation without this head: 1 key, highest chest on normal.

Without Mischief, you can just cover your champs in all this powerfull buffs. I brought Duchess (veil, block debuffs, increase attack), Apothecary (speed buff) and Aniri to prolong their buffs to the fight, and that worked perfect. I think for the next key I will use a similar tactic, maybe Mausoleum Mage (block debuffs, increase def, increase crit) and Sandlashed Survivor (to enhance buff duration).

So definetly wipe out this head of Mischief whenever you encounter him, and hope for the regrowth of another head. There is no distraction from bigger threats, this head is the threat.

I fully agree. 

I really struggle with the current rotation and one reason is the Head of Mischief. The combination of Head of Decay (removes all debuffs), the Head of Blight (poison cloud ability) and Head of Wrath is intimidating. I could use some counter tactics against those heads but the abilities of Head of Mischief (buff stealing and spreading) are prevent this.

For me the 3rd rotation (no Head of Mischief) was the "easiest" one as I could build some solid teams. 

All other rotation are or have been a real struggle for me. Reason for that is the buff stealing and spreading ability of Head Of Mischief. As a consequence I lose my protection or the stolen buffs are used against me (block debuff). 

So I totally disagree with the initial suggestions for Hydra that you should not focus on Head of Mischief. Please Plarium revisit this suggestion.

21 март 2022, 15:3321.03.22
Harbby

Well, it is an extremely end game boss intended for... end game players. So you either need to spend a lot or play for a few years before you can expect to get anywhere. 

While I don't take issue with the fact that beating the hydra is an engineering undertaking on par with landing a man on the Moon, I don't see why there can't be easier difficulties to sort of ease people into it.  That's how other areas of the game work.

6 апр. 2022, 07:0506.04.22

As a general rule, telling us that the Hydra is extreme end game boss content is a cop out for just being sadistic to players and locking certain rewards out from the average player. Hydra rotations can be just cruel to most players. I've watched most of my clan stop playing Hydra at all due to how ridiculous it is.

Just in general, I've seen a number of higher level players in my clan quit because they are all but locked out of earning anything worthwile anymore. 

Don't get me wrong, I love the game but the constant excuses are getting old. With broken player rewards and the exorbinent cost of packs (especially the new skins at $50 for Arbiter!), these things are just going to drive people away and new players will not stay. Not to mention that its becoming harder to progress thanks to how much PVE is locked behind PVP areas so there is no justification for new players to stay when they are locked out of rewards.