Все Категории

Raid Digest (11.02.2022)

Raid Digest (11.02.2022)

Greetings! A true Raider's time is precious, so we’ll keep this digest short and sweet. Today we're going to talk mostly about Faction wars Crypt cycle and some recently introduced changes. Without further ado, let's get started.

Faction Wars: Crypt Schedule

The current Faction wars cycle is 7-days long. With the total number of Faction crypts being 14, it means that every day two crypts are open. So the period of time between the same Crypt is open again should be 7 days, right? Well, not really. After each cycle ends, the Faction wars algorithm generates a new random sequence of Crypts for the next cycle. It means that the same Crypt may open again anywhere between 0 (the next day) and 13 days, depending on the particular days it was open during the previous cycle and will be available again in the next rotation.

Bugs to be fixed

• Some players may find their team selection screen strangely empty in the Doom Tower and some other locations. So empty, there are no even Champions’ slots. We're working on the fix. Meanwhile, you may open/close the Saved teams tab to try to make those evasive slots appear again.
  • While tackling Hydra, some players may notice that the boss statistics screen shows the number of battles done smaller than the number of keys spent. This discrepancy is caused by the technicalities of the game update in the middle of Hydra's cycle. Everything should show up correctly after the next Hydra reset.
  • While upgrading Champions' skills with the filter "Show upgradable only" on, you may notice some Champions pop up despite having their skills fully boosted. Please, put your tinfoil hats aside for now, there are no mysterious hidden skills. It's just a tiny bug, as simple as that, and we're going to fix it at some point.

Arena Tiers Expansion

You may wonder why in the world we've added new Arena Tier Gold 5 and expanded Platinum? Well, the idea is simple: to help the most ambitious players advance higher while providing more room for other Gold Tiers, as they became a bit overcrowded. Please, remember that in order to take full effect, this change should take some time, maybe several Arena resets.

FAQ from new Players

We've collected a list of topics most frequently asked about:

1. Artifact Missions FAQ (gearing up your Champions, upgrading Artifacts, getting particular sets from the Campaign, etc.): https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411358799250-Artifacts-Missions-FAQ
  2. Other Popular Missions FAQ (difference between non-retroactive and retroactive, Clan-Boss, Fusion, and Potions-related): https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411370919186
  3. Hydra: the basics of gameplay: https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411876951442-Guide-The-Hydra
  4. Hydra: buffs, debuffs, and special effects: https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415072127634-Hydra-Buffs-and-Debuffs

Oh, and one last thing - the upcoming Clan vs. Clan Tournament will be without personal rewards.

That's it for today, folks! Super raids are on now, and dungeons aren't going to farm themselves. So let's get them Raided!

Просмотры
Комментарии
11 фев. 2022, 15:1011.02.22
11 фев. 2022, 21:3511.02.22

Gold 5 isn't close to enough even when things "take full effect".  You needed to triple the tiers at the very least.  Good job not changing the tournament/great hall rewards since most people in the game should be able to farm it equally since this is a PvE game and this is the PvP section you are forcing people to play whether or not they have an interest in it.  Also, if you do the right thing and triple the tiers (or even if you don't) please do away with account power as a part of your matchmaking algorithm.  I have a referral account right now in silver 4 with a Kael and that is about it.  I have a second account which goes between gold 1 and silver 4 which has at least 25 characters who could take on the entire referral account solo using just their A1s.  Having those 2 accounts in the same tier is the strangest mockery of a ranking system I have ever come across.  If you tripled the tiers and everyone spread out naturally, you wouldn't be resorting to such poor game design.

12 фев. 2022, 00:2712.02.22
13 фев. 2022, 09:17(отредактировано)

How can you possibly justify the summon rush points for this fusion??  Astralon, which is a comparable and I say this fusion is inferior to, required 1,070 points for the rare and 3,000 for the epic. Demytha, who is a void epic with a highly valued skill was 3000 and the rare in that event was only 1400. How is this fusion champ worth 2,450 for a rare and 4,650 for an epic? Brogni, the best fusion ever offered and known as the hardest fusion to complete, only took 1,400 points to get the rare. Five sacreds for a rare? 9 sacreds plus more shards for an epic?  2x sacreds next weekend and still need to do chase.  You can't possibly be valuing this champion more than all the other fusions?  He hits hard and has a CC move that complicates the build on damage versus acc. That is what Astralon is.  The synergy with a void lego can't make him much more valuable as the odds of pulling that champ are astronomically low, especially with new champs introduced each month. The event going an extra day makes more sense for training, but there is no connection between how long summon rush goes and points needed as the shards are the resource limitation. Adding a day does not give you more than one CB day of potential shards. Please tell me someone wasn't that misguided! If you are putting out news about current events, it sure would be helpful to explain how these values are set as the player base is focused much more on this then the crypt schedule or some random bugs.

12 фев. 2022, 08:3312.02.22
Cortavius

How can you possibly justify the summon rush points for this fusion??  Astralon, which is a comparable and I say this fusion is inferior to, required 1,070 points for the rare and 3,000 for the epic. Demytha, who is a void epic with a highly valued skill was 3000 and the rare in that event was only 1400. How is this fusion champ worth 2,450 for a rare and 4,650 for an epic? Brogni, the best fusion ever offered and known as the hardest fusion to complete, only took 1,400 points to get the rare. Five sacreds for a rare? 9 sacreds plus more shards for an epic?  2x sacreds next weekend and still need to do chase.  You can't possibly be valuing this champion more than all the other fusions?  He hits hard and has a CC move that complicates the build on damage versus acc. That is what Astralon is.  The synergy with a void lego can't make him much more valuable as the odds of pulling that champ are astronomically low, especially with new champs introduced each month. The event going an extra day makes more sense for training, but there is no connection between how long summon rush goes and points needed as the shards are the resource limitation. Adding a day does not give you more than one CB day of potential shards. Please tell me someone wasn't that misguided! If you are putting out news about current events, it sure would be helpful to explain how these values are set as the player base is focused much more on this then the crypt schedule or some random bugs.

This is why a dropped this fusion. I should be finish, but i feel this fusion for whales.

Synergy with void lego, if you dont pay thousand bucks for pulling out from void pool your chance is 0.000001 percent. It isn't worthing for me, maybe an A or B class lego alone.

12 фев. 2022, 12:3612.02.22
Deleted

This is why a dropped this fusion. I should be finish, but i feel this fusion for whales.

Synergy with void lego, if you dont pay thousand bucks for pulling out from void pool your chance is 0.000001 percent. It isn't worthing for me, maybe an A or B class lego alone.

Rotos is far more powerful on it's own, even needing Siphi to be OP. It's better this fusion as it's easier to get at least one copy of the epic, but the numbers for each treshold are getting ridiculous. Even saving energy and shards it's almost impossible to complete.

11 март 2022, 20:4711.03.22

What can  i do if i want play this game?

17 март 2022, 03:0117.03.22

For a game thats suposed to be PVP.  Not breing able to see what the other team has even in a loss is really breaking.  Just team strength and character levels are not enough information when artifacts can mean everything.  Plus the arena is very un ballanced placing people that have obviously played for ages in bronze tier against thos that are just starting rather than putting then in solver at the start based on how strong each of their champoins actually are  with artifacts inclusded!!