Все Категории

Clan Quests Update

Clan Quests Update

Поиск
4 авг. 2021, 14:3104.08.21

Clan Quests Update

While i was glad to see this new feature, i think its implementation needs work! We are a relatively new clan but have got a full 30 active members, so in the current set up we're limited to 20 quests for 30 members (despite it saying 30 quests for clan levels 1-5). Not only will many members miss out on collecting rewards, it could potentially cause animosity in our otherwise friendly clan as members on diffrent time zones will be missing out on achievable quests, even if we all stick to one quest each, which will be hard for some. Either a higher number of quests should be available immedietly, or they should rotate on a daily basis, while keeping the 3 per player weekly limit. Whats evryone elses thoughts? My Clan are not too happy

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 авг. 2021, 16:3704.08.21

StoneWelly am in complete agreement with you. How does this promote Clan Teamwork. It would have been much better just using the Clan Boss model. Ie each quest done contributes to a target. The provision of individual gold rewards is completely in my opinion anti Clan ethos. Competition between Clan Members completely destroys the team ethic. If like Clan Boss you want to have some random prizes like the chests then fine. Perhaps even  a proportional distribution of goodies. 

You will destroy the Clans and force us to put some very strong rules and punishments in place. No one wants that.   

4 авг. 2021, 16:4204.08.21

It will make people leave it is difficult enough to keep things going as it is. Please NO MORE NEW STUFF until this is fixed. I guess CvC has taken some time to settle so the inevitable teething problems will happen. If you really want to help us sort out the chat! There needs to be some room for Clan Documentation guides etc. Discord is NOT secure so we will not be using that.

5 авг. 2021, 03:4805.08.21

yeah its an absolute shambles, i only hope plarium start listening to feedback as everyone seem to be very dissapointed with this.

5 авг. 2021, 19:0905.08.21
5 авг. 2021, 19:26(отредактировано)

I fully agree with Copperend and StoneWelly. 

In addition, the refreshing of the quests is once again during the week and at a time that is only useful for players which are not working. For those who work hard and spend a lot of money in this game, have to watch angrily when it's refreshed. A trade market for clan member to exchange gear or heroes would have been more useful than this quests for workless players and childrens.