Все Категории

Looking for any hitters

Looking for any hitters

Поиск
25 май 2021, 14:3125.05.21

Looking for any hitters

First  and  foremost,  let  me  introduce  myself.  I'm   Jordan,  I've  been  playing the  game  for  a  little over 2  years,  i'm  currently  the  head  recruiter  of  'CrotchPunchers  [CRPN]'.

We're  an  established  clan,  we've been  around for  just  shy  of 2  years now,  we  kill  ultra  nightmare  and nightmare  daily.  With brutal being  killed 3/4  times  a  week,  our  ideal  recruits would be  a  1/2 key  unm  but overall  wer're  looking  for  anybody  that can make  sure  we  kill  brutal daily,  so we wouldn't be  opposed to  recruiting a  brutal  hitter . 

We  have  an  extremely  active  discord  where  we  talk  about everything  from in  game activities  to real  life discussions,  we  make  sure  that  we  join  a  voice  chat  a  few  nights a  week,  just  to  make sure  that we  have  that  connection  with one another,  but don't stress it,  if  that's  not  something  you're interested  in  doing,  it's not something  you're required  to  do,  at all!  We're very  tight  nit  and if you  were to  join us,  you'd be  welcomed instantly!

We're  looking  for  2  new  members

We  also have NO  REQUIREMENTS,  we  simply  ask  for  you  to  have  active participation  in  clan  versus  clan  tournaments . 

METHODS  OF  CONTACT:  

Reply  to  this thread

Discord:  jord#6987

If  you don't have a  discord,  then  you  can just  reply  here  and  i'll  make  sure to read  it!

Просмотры
Комментарии