Все Категории

Plarium App Not working in Windows 10

Поиск
20 фев. 2020, 13:1220.02.20

IGN - SpeeDofWaR

Till  morning app working normal but after close app i start again but it stuck at plarium app logo black screen stuck something about 40+ min then i reinstall app but now app won't installing again stuck at installing 1% i restart pc several time i clear cache several time but still not working please solve this issue soon as possible.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 фев. 2020, 19:3221.02.20
karan9220 said:

IGN - SpeeDofWaR

Till  morning app working normal but after close app i start again but it stuck at plarium app logo black screen stuck something about 40+ min then i reinstall app but now app won't installing again stuck at installing 1% i restart pc several time i clear cache several time but still not working please solve this issue soon as possible.
Hello, check your internet, maybe reboot router.
19 авг. 2021, 03:1219.08.21

Forever pending play. deleted firewalls, install reinstall uninstall removed symantec went to McAfee then Window defender. screwed up Win 10 64bit

Chrome and Edge

21 авг. 2021, 11:0321.08.21
21 авг. 2021, 11:06(отредактировано)

I too have massive problems on getting it to work on my Windows 10 64bit PC. I am stuck in a loop of crashes. 

So what happens is, i install the launcher. it installs just fine. i install raid shadow ledgens. and that installs fine. then when i launch the game it always crashes in the video shown at the start. i can never force close the program. the only way to stop the game is to either restart my PC or signing off my user. 

When i try to restart the launcher it blinks on screen for a fraction of a second then launcher 5 instances of the launcher in the task manager that i can not force close. only way to shut those down is to restart my PC or sign off user.

When i try to uninstall it it always get stuck at 40% at "deleting temporary files". it then crashes and only way to shut that down is to do as mentioned before. 

I then go and manually delete the installed files, redownload the launcher install and the same sequel of events happens again. i tried this at least 10 times and its always the same serial of evvents that occurs. 

I did file a ticket about it but all they did was sending out a automated bot response with tips that was not related to my problem

And yes i know i can run it on a different platform like my phone but i just dont want to. i want to run it on my PC as i find mobile games awkward to deal with. 

what i have tried is:

re installing it - doesnt work

run lainger as admin - have no effect

run it from safe mode on my PC - does not work

update all drivers - have no effect 

my PC spec is:

windows 10 64bit

processor: Intel core i7- 6700k CPU @ 4,00Hz

Ram: 64 GB

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti

harleQuinnModerator
21 авг. 2021, 14:5921.08.21
Anuria

I too have massive problems on getting it to work on my Windows 10 64bit PC. I am stuck in a loop of crashes. 

So what happens is, i install the launcher. it installs just fine. i install raid shadow ledgens. and that installs fine. then when i launch the game it always crashes in the video shown at the start. i can never force close the program. the only way to stop the game is to either restart my PC or signing off my user. 

When i try to restart the launcher it blinks on screen for a fraction of a second then launcher 5 instances of the launcher in the task manager that i can not force close. only way to shut those down is to restart my PC or sign off user.

When i try to uninstall it it always get stuck at 40% at "deleting temporary files". it then crashes and only way to shut that down is to do as mentioned before. 

I then go and manually delete the installed files, redownload the launcher install and the same sequel of events happens again. i tried this at least 10 times and its always the same serial of evvents that occurs. 

I did file a ticket about it but all they did was sending out a automated bot response with tips that was not related to my problem

And yes i know i can run it on a different platform like my phone but i just dont want to. i want to run it on my PC as i find mobile games awkward to deal with. 

what i have tried is:

re installing it - doesnt work

run lainger as admin - have no effect

run it from safe mode on my PC - does not work

update all drivers - have no effect 

my PC spec is:

windows 10 64bit

processor: Intel core i7- 6700k CPU @ 4,00Hz

Ram: 64 GB

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti

Morning! Two things. First, did you reply to the automated email? 

Second, I use Bluestacks on my PC. I switched when I was having issues with the Plarium Play app. Bluestacks works well for me and I haven't had any issues since switching. I know that's not exacty the solution you're looking for, but it's the one that worked for me. :D

13 дек. 2021, 09:1613.12.21

similar prob here except mine after finally getting it to install i cannot get games to re-install

8 сент. 2023, 06:4008.09.23

I dont see that this was ever addressed by Plarium. Its 9/7/23 and I have this problem. Ive paid them over $2,000 to play and customer service wont answer me

10 сент. 2023, 12:3710.09.23

I have unstalled and  re-installed Plarium  play launcher for raid... it is stuck on the plarium black launch screen/logo ... if i try to force close it will not close.. i am using windows 10... been like this for 4 days now .... was hopping was just my end but it isnt.

9 янв. 2024, 18:2609.01.24

Harliquin 

I have reloaded the  game 3 times and I get the same problem I get to the color screen with some champs and a huge dragon across the bottom. Once this happens it will stay like this for over an hour. I have read a lot of the technical issues on here trying to find onee that matvhes mine but I havent found one. Hopefully you can lead me in the right diretion I havent played in 5 days and miss my distraction from reality.

dthorne04Moderator
9 янв. 2024, 23:0009.01.24
Phats1957

Harliquin 

I have reloaded the  game 3 times and I get the same problem I get to the color screen with some champs and a huge dragon across the bottom. Once this happens it will stay like this for over an hour. I have read a lot of the technical issues on here trying to find onee that matvhes mine but I havent found one. Hopefully you can lead me in the right diretion I havent played in 5 days and miss my distraction from reality.

First thing: can you try running the game while using a VPN?

If you don't want to try that first or it doesn't work please clear cache, uninstall the game and delete all instances of Plarium Play/Raid from your computer then try a fresh install. 

12 янв. 2024, 21:1212.01.24

Ive done that 3 times and get the same result I will try to relaod again 

dthorne04Moderator
12 янв. 2024, 22:5112.01.24
Phats1957

Ive done that 3 times and get the same result I will try to relaod again 

Done which of the options?

24 янв. 2024, 20:5224.01.24

I have reboored the app 3 rimes now I have a new computer a Chromebook abd now its locking me out sayiing Im a robot because I was too fast so sad make shit up because you can fix this really fix the problems so we can play the game you make it so us FTP have a hard time now are you trying to push us out nice