Все Категории

Raid you HAVE TO help me out

Поиск
13 фев. 2020, 13:4113.02.20

I’ve spent a shit ton on this game. I paid for the first set of gold battle pass and not a single crit rate glove. So instead of saving and paying for all gold at once this morning I paid 70 bucks and out of ALL of the sets most were mediocre but still SINGLE CRIT RATE GLOVE IN ANY SET. dang help me out. Kick me something. To top it off I’ve been booted at login all night and day. It makes me want to post all of the screenshots of failed logins and all of the MEDIOCRE/CRAPPY gear that I received all over social media. People are rage quitting. Increase odds. Something. So now I’m over a hundred bucks deep and still not a single glove in whole lot was crit rate and I don’t think (maybe one?) I got a single chest plate with attack percentage. Cmon plarium.. do you value me as your customer or am I just another buck??  I look forward to your reply and what if anything you do. I’m waiting. Thanks

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 фев. 2020, 23:1013.02.20
jflyscelica said:

I’ve spent a shit ton on this game. I paid for the first set of gold battle pass and not a single crit rate glove. So instead of saving and paying for all gold at once this morning I paid 70 bucks and out of ALL of the sets most were mediocre but still SINGLE CRIT RATE GLOVE IN ANY SET. dang help me out. Kick me something. To top it off I’ve been booted at login all night and day. It makes me want to post all of the screenshots of failed logins and all of the MEDIOCRE/CRAPPY gear that I received all over social media. People are rage quitting. Increase odds. Something. So now I’m over a hundred bucks deep and still not a single glove in whole lot was crit rate and I don’t think (maybe one?) I got a single chest plate with attack percentage. Cmon plarium.. do you value me as your customer or am I just another buck??  I look forward to your reply and what if anything you do. I’m waiting. Thanks

Unfortunately its RNG for us all!