Все Категории

Loading page frozen when trying to install todays update

Поиск
2 дек. 2019, 16:4902.12.19

Playing on a two year old iPod. I’ve been trying to load the game for two and a half hours. I get prompted to get the update, go to the App Store to get the update, go back to the game load page...and then nothing. It’s just stuck there. I’ve closed all other apps and restarted the iPad, but nothing seems to work. The game freezes every time.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 дек. 2019, 22:0402.12.19
patrickmc said:

Playing on a two year old iPod. I’ve been trying to load the game for two and a half hours. I get prompted to get the update, go to the App Store to get the update, go back to the game load page...and then nothing. It’s just stuck there. I’ve closed all other apps and restarted the iPad, but nothing seems to work. The game freezes every time.
Hello, Try a complete reinstall, let me know if you still cannot update.
3 дек. 2019, 05:2003.12.19
I didn’t have a login from Facebook or from Plarium Either a new upload I can’t even download the game or the app I’ve lost everything and all the hours in time and money I put into it can you please help me find a way to get my account back and what should I do
3 дек. 2019, 07:5403.12.19

nhidal899 said:

I didn’t have a login from Facebook or from Plarium Either a new upload I can’t even download the game or the app I’ve lost everything and all the hours in time and money I put into it can you please help me find a way to get my account back and what should I do

Hi

Please contact with our support with this email: raid.support@plarium.com .