I cleared cache in my PC manually since i cannot access plarium app it just gets stuck on pulsating logo.
I dont have VPN
And yes VC++ updated
PLARIUM PLAY BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING
Basic things to try:
1. Turn off PP from tray
2. delete the folder StandAloneApps from C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\PlariumPlay\StandAloneApps
3. delete the file gamestorage.gsfn from C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\PlariumPlay
4. launch PP again and reinstall the game
More steps to try:
If you're having issues with game not running correctly (crashes/freezes/unable to launch the application) when using the PC version, try some of the following troubleshooting:
- Go to Settings > System preferences > and select Reset Cache
- Uninstall the Plarium Play application, manually delete the remaining folders if they exist, then restart the PC and re-install
Folders to delete:
- Look into your Running Processes in the Task Manager and see if there are any duplicate processes of Plarium Play running. If they are, kill all of them and try to re-launch the application
- Make sure you have the following version of Visual C++ installed: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date by checking at the official website of your graphics card manufacturer
- Switch from Unlimited FPS to 30/60FPS
If you're still having an issue:
Please grab the log files you can find here BEFORE RESTARTING as this will nullify the log:
and submit a support ticket with those logs.
Also it was suggested you make sure there's no virus protection software on the new PC that is blocking the install somewhere in the background.
These are the basics I have, after this try opening a Support Ticket to discuss with the Support Team.
A few questions:
Have you tried clearing the cache while you tried that?
Tried a VPN?
Updated to the latest VC++?
You can't clear the cache: if the app wont load at all.
Its been 3 hours, and I have restarted my PC twice, ve cleaned out my temp files, cleared plarium off my computer all together, I went into my registry and cleaned plarium out from it (yes, I am qualified in my ability to pick through the registry, been doing it for more than 30 years)
Plarium sits with a black screen and the Plium Logo, nothing else. (note the time was 9:53 PST, I posted this to the Discord Server game discussion, the time is now 12pm PST.