Все Категории

PC client doesnt work

PC client doesnt work

Поиск
15 авг. 2023, 08:3815.08.23

PC client doesnt work

Hello,

For past few days i am unable to play the game on PC -> client just doesnt load.

Tried to uninstall multiple times restarted PC multiple times ... nothing seems to fix it.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
16 авг. 2023, 07:2416.08.23

A few questions:

Have you tried clearing the cache while you tried that?

Tried a VPN?

Updated to the latest VC++?

18 авг. 2023, 18:5618.08.23
19 авг. 2023, 00:01(отредактировано)

I cleared cache in my PC manually since i cannot access plarium app it just gets stuck on pulsating logo.

I dont have VPN 

And yes VC++ updated

harleQuinnModerator
20 авг. 2023, 20:3520.08.23
Scratch199

I cleared cache in my PC manually since i cannot access plarium app it just gets stuck on pulsating logo.

I dont have VPN 

And yes VC++ updated

PLARIUM PLAY BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING

Basic things to try:

1. Turn off PP from tray
2. delete the folder StandAloneApps from C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\PlariumPlay\StandAloneApps
3. delete the file gamestorage.gsfn from C:\Users\user_name\AppData\Local\PlariumPlay
4. launch PP again and reinstall the game

More steps to try:

If you're having issues with game not running correctly (crashes/freezes/unable to launch the application) when using the PC version, try some of the following troubleshooting:
- Go to Settings > System preferences > and select Reset Cache
- Uninstall the Plarium Play application, manually delete the remaining folders if they exist, then restart the PC and re-install
Folders to delete:
  C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Plarium
  and
  C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Plarium
- Look into your Running Processes in the Task Manager and see if there are any duplicate processes of Plarium Play running. If they are, kill all of them and try to re-launch the application
- Make sure you have the following version of Visual C++ installed: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date by checking at the official website of your graphics card manufacturer
- Switch from Unlimited FPS to 30/60FPS

If you're still having an issue:

Please grab the log files you can find here BEFORE RESTARTING as this will nullify the log:
PlariumPlay\StandAloneApps\raid\log.txt
and submit a support ticket with those logs. 

Also it was suggested you make sure there's no virus protection software on the new PC that is blocking the install somewhere in the background. 

These are the basics I have, after this try opening a Support Ticket to discuss with the Support Team. 

6 сент. 2023, 19:0106.09.23
dthorne04

A few questions:

Have you tried clearing the cache while you tried that?

Tried a VPN?

Updated to the latest VC++?

You can't clear the cache: if the app wont load at all. 

Its been 3 hours, and I have restarted my PC twice, ve cleaned out my temp files, cleared plarium off my computer all together, I went into my registry and cleaned plarium out from it (yes, I am qualified in my ability to pick through the registry, been doing it for more than  30 years) 

Plarium sits with a black screen and the Plium Logo, nothing else. (note the time was 9:53 PST, I posted this to the Discord Server game discussion, the time is now 12pm PST. 

i