Поиск
15 июль 2019, 13:0915.07.19

post patch issues

game crashes after 5 minutes.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 июль 2019, 13:5215.07.19
After downloading the patch, the game won’t load up. I get a black screen and then the game completely closes. 
15 июль 2019, 18:0515.07.19
After update, every time I close the game, the next time I open it, it crashes before it even shows the title screen loading, has happened all day today. I can’t get screenshots or my ID as it crashes where usually you would see the plarium logo.
16 июль 2019, 09:4316.07.19

After updating the game, only receive a black screen for 2-3 seconds and immediately returned to my home screen. I turned my phone off, even deleted the game from my phone and reinstalled the app. 

Second...screenshot of said black screen is possible, however, loading pic to this comment is seemingly impossible. 

Copied link of pic, will not paste. Please, if possible provide a proper method of attaching a photo to our comments. 

Most importantly, a lot of ppl are ticked, last time an error occurred the gift provided for the issue was awesome!  My main concern is only what I have acquired as far as toons and accomplishments. Would /facepalm if all progress was lost. 

Thank you for taking time to read this. Secretly butthurt, but eager to get back at it!!  

-Bibus88

16 июль 2019, 10:1116.07.19

Sucks can’t login, but truly enjoy hearing about ppl that spent X amount of dollars and are facing a fresh account. Risk is clear, don’t blame the dev team. Chalk it up as a loss. Pretty sure they’re doing what they can to address the issue, and dam near certain they didn’t force your purchase or multiple purchases. Grind like every other person.  I am guilty of the lazy street detour. Spent money to play and level, and have all kinds of cool things that have the lifespan equivalent to a roll of TP. It happens. Read the very small print prior to purchasing those dazzling bundles...it does say a whambulance will be delivering French cries to those are butthurt because they spent money and risk losing money invested. 

The whole squad who provides the services/upkeep/development/grievances, what have you certainly can’t be expected to work for free. Derp!

Same login issues, black screen and immediately returning to home screen. IPhone 8(something). Could care less about money I wasted/spent. And feel confident Dev team, and tech ppl will fix the issue. 

Apologize for my initial gripes!

Appreciate the game and content, and look forward to gettin back to it!  

-Captbdog

16 июль 2019, 10:4316.07.19

Game won’t load when I’m not on WiFi. Crashes before opening. I just bought a $30 in game purchase and can’t use it bc the game won’t load.