Все Категории

Insane loading error on 2 devices!! HELP!!

Поиск
24 май 2019, 07:5624.05.19

As the title says, the game is not loading, let me explain. Both my Android device and my Apple device both launch normally, second or two passes and it starts “downloading” what I assume is some in game patch. At exactly 7% on both devices the download takes an extremely long time, up to about 15 minutes for that single percent, and continues going decently fast up until 28% where it does the same thing. After I wait once again, it downloads the rest normally until 99%. This is where the downloading logo, on the bottom left above shop, disappears. Nothing would work, no menu button, no tavern, or  portal. Here’s wher it gets wierd, I upgraded the mine once but when I click on it MY WHOLE GAME IS STUCK! Nothing works, games not frozen but the game zooms into the gem mine and sits there. I cant do anything. The WORST PART is re-launching the game just started the download over. Still pausing at 7 and 28, still locking the game when the mines clicked, and nothing works ever. Nothing at all. No buttons. 

This happened on my Android, LG G5. I checked all updates, play store had nothing. Uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired, nothing worked. For the first time I tried my IPad, all updated, I checked before installing, got Raid downloaded, and I opened it to sign in and yet again go through that process. Also pausing at 7% and 28% and disappearing at 99% without completing the last percent.

Ive tried multiple internet sources, to 4G to Ethernet on BOTH devices. Nothings worked. Ive uninstalled the app and reinstalled it several times. I’m done trying to find out what’s going wrong. It’s too late and I have work in the morning. I want the game to work, I love this game. But if it doesn’t work soon I give up. Please help me!!! Anything would help!!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 май 2019, 08:1824.05.19
24 май 2019, 08:18(отредактировано)

Hi

Now its fixed please test on your devices:)

Thanks
24 май 2019, 11:3024.05.19
已经修复了?
25 май 2019, 07:3625.05.19
Sezzy said:

Hi

Now its fixed please test on your devices:)

Thanks
Your right, thank you so much for whatever you did! I spent hours trying to figure out what was happening, even looked at code and stuff. 4 hours of work, this game is too addicting!