Все Категории

Crashes, deadlocks, and over a week of lost resources

Поиск
13 май 2019, 14:3413.05.19

Ever since the patch a week ago the game has been experiencing random crashes on an image load. It's happened on champions screen when the image of the champion loads in the middle, in market when the item bought image loads, on entry to arena battle, campaign stage, clan boss, and dungeon stages. On exit from the same stages. 

Occasionally the game crashes completely, but most of the time you get the little blue loading circle that just stops being animated and then everything is unresponsive and the game has to be ended manually. Sometimes after this the game crashes when you try to login. Another symptom is the progress bar stops on entry to a stage until the screen dims, again game needs ending manually. Yet another symptom is the stage loads and the screen is completely black. Again game needs ending manually.

Over the week it's cost me well over 300 energy, at least 2 keys, many arena tokens, points for matches i should have won but crashed out of and recorded a loss, arena tiers, artifacts from stages and dungeons.

I reported it via in game support of the 5th and finally received a copy and paste reply on the 10th telling me to make a new ticket if still experiencing problems after checking these forums and discord. I've tried both and been ignored about it everywhere.

I replied to other posts here of people experiencing the same issue. I've been to #bug-reports on discord. I can't do much more to highlight the severity of this issue.

I'm using Android on s7 edge phone to play Raid.

This morning I had three deadlocks in first ten mins of play including losing a clan boss key for nothing.

I'd like this fixed ASAP plz and to be compensated for my losses. As a free player i don't have such a surfeit of energy I can say goodbye to half of it unnoticed. The silence over this issue is deafening and I am really not impressed by your support team one bit.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 май 2019, 22:2915.05.19
I'm having the same issue which is particularly annoying because I estimate it has happened 15 to 20 times a day. I spent rw money to buy jams over the past two weeks to try and compete the challenges and frankly would have had to spend a lot less if this issue didn't exist. I love the game but lossing energy nonstop that you pay for sucks
18 май 2019, 15:0518.05.19

Yes at least 20 times per day although I play for long hours atm.

I estimate it's costing me 60-80 points of my energy every single day in failed stage entries.

I'm on my second ticket for it. The first received a canned response, the second hasn't even been responded to.

This has been going on for a fortnight now, persisting through maintenances and even the 1.7.1 patch which was supposed to fix it.

There's been no official comment from staff even acknowledging the bug and apologising and asking for patience.

The amount of compensation better include at least 1k energy if it was fixed today, which of course it won't be.

Personally speaking I'm going to give it maybe one more week then consign this game to the dustbin and go play something else with a much better support team.
21 май 2019, 09:0221.05.19
Have the same problems, lost 2 keys this week, energy and arena points since if it freezes or kick you out when you load or are in a fight its an auto loss... sent 2 tickets but no reply in a week.. I stopped paying in this game now since they obviously don't care 😡
21 май 2019, 14:2621.05.19
Plarium, get your shit together and fix the damn problem. I don't care how you do it but do it. Or I expect energy, arena and CB attacks refunded. What bothers me the most is you don't even adress this kind of problems. You have a problem, adress it and say when exactly are you going to fix it. I get 3x crashes in a freaking row. Loosing points in arena for nothing, not being able to get rewards from CB because of lost keys, not getting artifacts from farming.
21 май 2019, 18:3721.05.19
Got the same problem and today i lost 110 energy and 3 arena coins....i think they cant fix it
21 май 2019, 18:4321.05.19
And now i cant login the game look like the same old story...great patch...after that i got alot of problems go on like this and the game is next month dead