Все Категории

False Advertising

False Advertising

Поиск
31 янв. 2020, 00:5631.01.20

False Advertising

Palarium has violated a law of False Advertising, in multiple chats there are double , triple, quad and even higher amount times the chat notifications of the same item are being repeated to look as if players are receiving more Legendary hero’s then they actually are. To an inexperienced player this could easiest provoke a sale of ancient shards durn this increases summon “chance” event to receive legendary hero’s. 

I have multiple upon multiple screen shots of this extremely misleading chat spam. 

Please stop spamming chat constantly with multiple false notifications. 

There is an increased summon event going on right now with increased drop rates for epic hero and legendary 5 star hero’s someone seeing this in their chat non stop all day can be very misleading, to make one assume that there is a chance for them to pull multiple of the same legendary hero multiple times.

Here is a confirmation of the event

Here are packs the game is selling at the moment that is being pushed to players during the event while spamming their chat with misleading information. 

If other players can please advise me on what further action I can take to report this false advertisement or what other information I should gather I would appreciate it. I feel I was led into a purchase I would have not normally made due to the chat duplication mistake for so far the entire event. 

And if RAID makers could immediately fix the situation and please notify players of their mistake and compensate players back for this in some way. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
31 янв. 2020, 19:3731.01.20

Hi

There were an issue with in game chat system yesterday its been fixed quickly. 
2 апр. 2020, 18:3002.04.20
It's not false advertising, it's a technical issue that got fixed. You're a moron