Все Категории

Chatbot banned for past 4-5 days. no relief.

Поиск
11 нояб. 2022, 09:3811.11.22

This is second time i am being chat banned by the aggressive chat bot. All i was doing was to prevent another player to get chat banned from spelling ninja or high khatun; ive found in discord chat-reports channel that these words do trigger the chatbot. I've posted same on rsl official discord in chat-reports channel at 7th Nov 2022 but even after 4-5 days no releif. I enquired about same yesterday there but no response to that. why i am being punished for helping and preventing other players being punished?

Another major issue i would like to point out is, the regular bot accounts that do the spamming, hardly anyone of those is getting banned, with chatbot actually getting one or two once in a while. Besides using simple plain english short sentence advertising their scam website, other spammers in their sentence they use combination of alphabets from different languages and multi symbols used specifically at certain locations in the sentence ro make overall sense.

Either the chatbot is buggy/broken and poorly coded or if its AI based then it still got to learn a lot before implemented and I probably have doubts over its algorithm.

I would highly suggest to implement slow mode as available in telegram and discord in rsl chat channels instead of outright banning players when they trigger the chatbot. that way it would massively reduce workload of TS/tech support and moderators. that way genuine players would be still able to communicate atleast essential info. Another option would be enable precomposed chat sentences that are available for players to use if they get chatbanned to atleast convey information. 

I am providing my um and other info here:

um71336923 | 69461591

English 66

Yaksha Naga

please expedite the process. as a clan owner its very frustuating and difficult to communicate, manage and organise especially during or before CvC.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 нояб. 2022, 01:4827.11.22
27 нояб. 2022, 01:48(отредактировано)

Support has a lot of tickets to work through, sometimes they take a while to unban. I hope they got to you already. 

You may not see it, but a large majority of the bot accounts are banned. They turned the spam bot off once... it was a nightmare. 

23 янв. 2023, 07:5023.01.23

very thankful for your reply Harbby. yes it took more time than it generally takes to lift the ban off but i would speak as a general player who was incorrectly banned by a machine. it is annoying and hurtful when one is charged for no fault of them and that would result in hurt players means they can leave the game or have negative opinions about it which inturn would lead to reduced revenue for the game.

i know that moderators are volunteers who help with tasks for the betterment of the game. it is my request to forward this posts point of "reduced revenue due to irate players" to marketing and finance heads. i am confident that due to this particular reason they are losing out on possible revenue gain which had been lost due to infuriated players banned by an imperfect chat bot.  i am being hopeful that if viewed from possible revenue loss point the marketing and finance heads would push for a better chatbot would inturn result into better QoL for players ingame and possible increased revenue due to happy players.

23 янв. 2023, 08:1123.01.23
23 янв. 2023, 08:25(отредактировано)
Harbby

Support has a lot of tickets to work through, sometimes they take a while to unban. I hope they got to you already. 

You may not see it, but a large majority of the bot accounts are banned. They turned the spam bot off once... it was a nightmare. 

i totally understand the issue here and agree to that. a chatbot, due to some bug, mistakenly bans players for no offence of them would cause huge workloads for moderators and technical support(TS). the reason to create this thread is to reduce that and focus on more relevant tickets/issues.

yes the bots are being banned and personally dont want the spambot off, want it to be better to differentiate between a clear cut spam of 3rd party site unrealted to raid shadow legends and making money off those ads and a player who either types or comments too fast or someone who is hopping channels promoting their clan. or differentiate between a lowly troll continiously and repeatedly spamming a chat channel infuriating all the players who hang out there; and much similar cases.

all my request is to implement atleast the slow mode at a player's account level instead of outright banning players if the chatbot/spambot catches them since it cant differentiate between a players normal conversation and a 3rd party advert or a troll's spam. slow mode code would be a workaround and would atleast help with player retention. official rsl discord has some channels which has slow mode enabled so in my personal opinion shouldnt be hard to implement same ingame at account level. thats all my request. thank you.