Все Категории

Harvest jack event

Harvest jack event

Поиск
7 нояб. 2019, 15:2807.11.19

Harvest jack event

Hey I know this isnt really a problem but I put alot of money into this gameto try and fuse harvest jack and just came up short adjudicator in the champion training event. I tried really hard but the game drains my battery faster than it charges so I wasnt able to completely it in time without my phone dying or turning off from over heating. I'm not asking for much like to give me harvest jack but if you could just help me get adjudicator so I can continue trying to farm him and not feel like I wasted 100+ dollars, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for listening 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 нояб. 2019, 19:4407.11.19

terrellprescod said:

Hey I know this isnt really a problem but I put alot of money into this gameto try and fuse harvest jack and just came up short adjudicator in the champion training event. I tried really hard but the game drains my battery faster than it charges so I wasnt able to completely it in time without my phone dying or turning off from over heating. I'm not asking for much like to give me harvest jack but if you could just help me get adjudicator so I can continue trying to farm him and not feel like I wasted 100+ dollars, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for listening 

Hi Unfortunately its not possible. Try to farm he will come :) 

8 нояб. 2019, 05:5908.11.19
Sezzy said:

terrellprescod said:

Will another event or chance to actually buy the character come up or will it all just be for chance until the event is over
8 нояб. 2019, 07:0608.11.19
terrellprescod said:

Sezzy said:

terrellprescod said:

Will another event or chance to actually buy the character come up or will it all just be for chance until the event is over
I have no information from this.