Все Категории

Get access back to my account.

Поиск
6 нояб. 2019, 19:1306.11.19

So I made a ticket with Plarium support 5 days ago they finally got back to me today. Instead of helping me get my account back he told me check general recommendations first. Since you guys send automated email back with those. I figured he would know I already tried those to no avail. I put my device and nickname in the ticket. So I don’t get why he did not help me get my account back? Can any mod here help me get my account back or do I got to wait for his next response? Device iPhone 7 Plus nickname Fame66. Thanks 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 нояб. 2019, 19:1606.11.19

Fame66 said:

So I made a ticket with Plarium support 5 days ago they finally got back to me today. Instead of helping me get my account back he told me check general recommendations first. Since you guys send automated email back with those. I figured he would know I already tried those to no avail. I put my device and nickname in the ticket. So I don’t get why he did not help me get my account back? Can any mod here help me get my account back or do I got to wait for his next response? Device iPhone 7 Plus nickname Fame66. Thanks 

Hi 

You could send email to raid.support@plarium.com with your  accound details screenshots from your spendings etc. 
6 нояб. 2019, 20:4006.11.19

Sezzy said:

Hi 

You could send email to raid.support@plarium.com with your  accound details screenshots from your spendings etc.

I already sent all my details to raid support like I said above. Instead of him helping me out he just sends me the recommendations about lost accounts and what info they need to recover them. I already gave him the info in the first ticket. Why send me that. Anyway I’ll just wait for his next response. Hopefully it’s not another five days. Thanks for responding.