Все Категории

How to chsnge password?

How to chsnge password?

Поиск
31 окт. 2019, 18:3731.10.19

How to chsnge password?

Ive recently started to get the message "this account was logged onto from another device" or something along those lines. Followed by a reload.

Nothing has changed yet, but im getting a tad paranoid and i want to change my password. 

But how to do so? I cant see the option anywhere. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
31 окт. 2019, 20:0331.10.19

Imperat0r said:

Ive recently started to get the message "this account was logged onto from another device" or something along those lines. Followed by a reload.

Nothing has changed yet, but im getting a tad paranoid and i want to change my password. 

Hi 

If you are usen plarium id you could change paasword in forum or in plarium play application if i remember well. 
1 нояб. 2019, 08:3701.11.19
Sezzy said:

Imperat0r said:

Hi 

If you are usen plarium id you could change paasword in forum or in plarium play application if i remember well. 
Okay. So i cant do it ingamr or through my profile on these forums? 
2 нояб. 2019, 16:2502.11.19

Imperat0r said:

Sezzy said:

Imperat0r said:

Hi 

Okay. So i cant do it ingamr or through my profile on these forums? 

Hi

Its lossible to change through forum too.