Все Категории

Arena Rewards

Arena Rewards

Поиск
9 сент. 2019, 18:0309.09.19

Arena Rewards

To Whom It May Concern:

For some odd reason, I do not believe I am getting all of my arena rewards, unless I am mistaken. The rewards slot shows you receiving 2 gold chests, for ending in Gold 1 tier. However, I have only received one both this week and last week. I am not sure if this is how it is intended. 

Thank you. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 сент. 2019, 17:3123.09.19
This morning when I opened the game, my silver I chest opened and showed I received several items including an ancient shard and what I think was a 4 star artifact, possibly divine life or other artifact with a green/blue icon. I accidentally shut out the screen before I got a good look. I didn’t actually receive any items at all though. No ancient shard, no new artifacts, not even silver. I sent a couple messages to support through the app and got an auto-response saying I won’t get a response and things only get rewarded/fixed on a case-by-case basis.  I wasn’t sure where to post on this forum, but because this thread seemed similar to my issue I’m posting here as well. Do people really not get the rewards they were shown they won replaced by Plarium??