Все Категории

Any way to talk with support live?

Поиск
26 окт. 2023, 03:3326.10.23

Is there any way to talk with support live? A phone number? A live chat feature buried somewhere? I ask because using the ticket system and following their instructions so far has led to me losing complete access to my mobile account where all of my game progress is because I was trying to link the Plarium account I literally just created to it. They told me instead of trying to connect it I had to log-in instead. Doing that sends me into a fresh game right at the tutorial and now I can't log back in to the mobile account that had all my progess because there was never a log-in created for it. I have what info there is for it writte down but that doesn't do me any good because originally jumping in the game that way never asked for setting up an email and a password which is how you have to log-in. 

So, how do I talk to them directly because using support tickets is only making things worse. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
26 окт. 2023, 07:1626.10.23

Unfortunately there's no way to talk to support live, whether it be phone or a chat feature. Sorry. =/