Все Категории

Just can't sync tablet to pc

Поиск
24 окт. 2023, 19:3724.10.23

I started playing RAID on my Samsung Tab A8. Great game, but sometimes I would like to play the game (same champions etc etc) on my much bigger PC monitor. Downloaded the pc game and started playing hoping I would see all my lovely champions...but no, new game entirely. I have literally tried the sync process on my tablet x50 but with absolutely no success. Either the systrem says "this is an existing account, try another" or "no such account" when I try and create a new one. 

Can someone please help??

Thanks

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
26 окт. 2023, 03:4126.10.23

I have the same problem, except I started on an iPhone. Created a Plarium account with sole purpose of being able to continue playing my iPhone Raid progress on my laptop. It wouldn't let me because when I tried to connect them on my iPhone it said it belonged to another game or something. I opened a ticket about it and they said I needed to log-in instead of trying to connect. Now I can't log back in to my original game on iPhone with all my progress because it never asked me to create a log-in for it. So all I have is the game from my laptop which only seems to want to let me start completely over from the tutorial. With no way presently for me to log-in to the game where I have all my progress.

Long story short, don't trust the advice support gives you and be beyond excessively thorough with your questions to them about what you are trying to do before you do anything.