Все Категории

Banned for multiple accounts until 2046

Поиск
12 авг. 2019, 12:5812.08.19

Dear Plarium support team,

As many other players I've experienced a ban due to having multiple accounts.

When I started the game, I indeed switched accounts due to wrong starter choice. I've played with my initial account for 1,5 days and the switched to one account I've generated a month ago. Back then I wasn't sure about the game and whether I want to play it.

Now I've learned to like Raid and spent several amounts of money on my account. I feel treated unfair, as I don't think multiple accounts are against your policy per se. Besides that, I haven't really played on the other account so that I'm absolutely unable to understand that step.

I really hope you've just made a mistake and step back from your initial action while reactivating my account.

By the way, the timing is especially disadvantageous due to the current event that is running and many of us players were looking forward to.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best regards

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 авг. 2019, 13:0012.08.19
Same issue here. I spent money too just recently! 
12 авг. 2019, 13:0412.08.19
12 авг. 2019, 13:08(отредактировано)

Pretty much the same problem here, they coul've atleast implemented a feature that lets you delete an account, so you could delete all your unplayed accounts, now, it just doesnt seem fair, and as far as I've seen the facebook post about banning, they had said, that they'll ban the inactive accounts, and I just checked, they banned the only account I was playing with.

It's really discouraging, because now, you cannot even start over again, since there is no delete account function, and you might be banned for the same reason again. Bad business move
12 авг. 2019, 13:1312.08.19
Do u have the discord and fb page link? Pls share