Все Категории

Also banned for multiple accounts.

Поиск
12 авг. 2019, 12:0112.08.19

Title says it all.

I've checked and can't find where it says we may not have multiple accounts. I have also dumped a pretty large amount of money I to this game.

I'd really like to be able to continue playing and would love this ban to be lifted.

I created this second account for the purpose of simply being able to play more alongside my old main account. It was not worth some sort of malicious intent.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 авг. 2019, 12:2112.08.19

I have also been banned for multiple accounts.

I am guilty of having opened more than one account. In total i have opened 6 but after being informed by another player that only 5 is allowed i have deleted one. Leaving me with 5 the allowed amount. Adding to this i have given one to my partner. To prove this no log in on that account has been made by either of my devices in recent times. 

Leaving me with 4. 

I have then only been mainly playing 2 of the accounts. The 2 of which one is my main account and the other due to its high level has only really been used to help the clan on clan bosses.

I dont care about any other account i have i would just like my main account unbanning due to the amount of money i have put into it.

Support has been contacted but any reply here on the matter would be great.