Все Категории

Game crashes then I lose my account and all game progress twice in four days.

Поиск
9 авг. 2019, 00:5409.08.19

1 1/2 months ago, I started playing this game on my Samsung Galaxy S7 smart phone.  During that time I max leveled up about 15 or more champions.  I spent a total of about $250 on in game add on's.  During that month and a half, the game would crash countless times throughout the day.  I would have to shut the game down and restart it. Each time an error report would be sent to support regarding the ongoing problem.  The last time it crashed (this past Monday I guess),  After shutting the game down and re-starting it as I always did, I logged into my account using my email address but this time I was taken to the window to start a new game choosing a new champion. I was not able to sign into my account I had been using and there fore lost everything. My account, game progress and the many add on's I purchased.   THAT SUCKS!!!! I sent several messages to you folks about this problem and got no where.  So yesterday (Wednesday) I began playing a new game.  Signing in with my email address again.  Today I decided to spend the last $20 I had for gaming on 1,000 gems and 1,000 silver.  I used up 1,000 gems to activate a level 2 gem mine.  I also paid $9.99 for the starter pack of jams', silver and a couple of artifacts for the next 7 days.  Well guess what folks,  this afternoon again I start having problems with the game crashing/freezing up on me. This time it happened one time before I lost my account and game progress. I was not given the option to sign in, instead I was sent straight to starting a new game.

I have a couple of other games on my smart phone I've been playing for over a year with NO PROBLEMS.  I'm trying to be civil about this issue.  But I am PISSED OFF to say the least. Not only was I having continued ongoing crash problems with it, I lose my account, game progress and the many add on's I bought.  I am confident that you folks can see very plainly from my account associated with my email address, all the many add on's I bought for this game since I started playing it. If there was not any records of who buys what in game add on's you would not know who paid for what.

I hope that you folks can fix this problem for me and restore at least most of what I had before losing it the first and second time all within the last 4 days.  I like the game, but I'm through putting any more cash into it just to lose again.  I'm done.  I see from the forum I'm not the only one having these problems. Please make it right for those of us who continue have this problem.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL FIX THIS PROBLEM FOR ME.

Просмотры
Комментарии